Feb 2022 Football Signing Day

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

This looks like an appropriate place to put this today. https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article257897458.html

Paywalled. Cliff Notes?

High school coaches are very upset because their kids are not getting opportunities and transfers are getting scholarships and playing time instead. In a nutshell. Try to read the article if y’all can. It’s much more detailed.

1 Like

Just committed yesterday. No 247 profile that I could find.

1 Like

His highlights kind of remind me of DeLuca.

Looks like we have filled some much needed defensive help

1 Like

Where the DLs?

West is taking care of that

1 Like

I like the way that he tackles to stop a play rather than going for the ball and giving up a 50+ yard rushing TD

1 Like

Exactly…we seemed to have picked up some solid guys for virtually every position group, except DL (only got the CM transfer, it appears)…which unfortunately is the area most in need of help.

Getting very excited for the press conference … :laughing:

1 Like

I think we picked up some solid pieces but I’m also disappointed that we haven’t addressed our most glaring weaknesses. This is what it will feel like if the Panthers once again don’t draft any OL this April.

I hope they resolve the coaching situation soon and get back to speaking publicly and that it helps them close the deal on some D Line help. (we probably also need some more LB help with Murray leaving).

1 Like