Federal Tyranny

We’re living in a totalitarian state.
Greg Anderson, of Balco probation fame, had his probation revoked for not testifying against Barry Bonds. We don’t know, but something could have come up that implicated Anderson. Why are Mr. Anderson’s 5th Am. rights being violated?
This sounds like an activist judge, & Bush needs to offer a pardon. (And I don’t even believe in pardons.)

We're living in a totalitarian state. Greg Anderson, of Balco probation fame, had his probation revoked for not testifying against Barry Bonds. We don't know, but something could have come up that implicated Anderson. Why are Mr. Anderson's 5th Am. rights being violated? This sounds like an activist judge, & Bush needs to offer a pardon. (And I don't even believe in pardons.)

i think you had it right…we don’t know. the dude has a lawyer and national press coverage, i’m pretty sure his rights are in fine hands. also, judges have to abide by the law which guides their ability to apply and revoke probation making it a little hard to be an “activist.”

He contends his immunity deal extended to not testifying against Bonds. They contend it did not. I believe the norm is that immunity only extends to self-incrimination, not to selling out your boy.