Feel Good Thread

">

Someone did this in the shoutbox today and I loved the idea enough I just stole it and put it in a thread. Post something GOOD. Something you feel good about and are proud of. Less get some good vibes going here.

I’ll start. Hopefully, I can embed the video. But here goes a HUGE feel good moment from me from last week.

10-0 in Conference playing our Conference Rival Hough…needing a win to clinch the Conference Title. My little girl threw up in class that morning and came home from school early sick. Kept throwing up but refused to miss the Hough game. Got her to the field in time to warm up. She played feeling miserable all game. Tied 0-0 in the Top of the 7th with 2 outs and the go ahead run on 1st. My sick, weak little slap hitter crushes a triple off of the wall to win the game 1-0!

She got her Michael Jordan Flu Game Moment!!!

Against Hough no less!!!

I went to Augusta yesterday.

clt didn’t have to use clt’s ak, so clt says it was a good day.

[quote=“TRLeader, post:1, topic:30906”]“https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fkim.d.baker.1%2Fvideos%2F1868324803193568%2F&show_text=0&width=560

Someone did this in the shoutbox today and I loved the idea enough I just stole it and put it in a thread. Post something GOOD. Something you feel good about and are proud of. Less get some good vibes going here.

I’ll start. Hopefully, I can embed the video. But here goes a HUGE feel good moment from me from last week.

10-0 in Conference playing our Conference Rival Hough…needing a win to clinch the Conference Title. My little girl threw up in class that morning and came home from school early sick. Kept throwing up but refused to miss the Hough game. Got her to the field in time to warm up. She played feeling miserable all game. Tied 0-0 in the Top of the 7th with 2 outs and the go ahead run on 3rd. My sick, weak little slap hitter crushes a triple off of the wall to win the game 1-0!

Against Hough no less!!![/quote]

That’s great!

Going to ocean isle tomorrow with my family. Good friends around a mile away. I’m taking my dogs and am going to watch them play on the beach until Saturday afternoon.
First days off since January 2nd.

tintin. that sounds fantastic! especially being able to take the dogs. much fun.
my good news is that my book, Root of the Sacred Tree is selling and getting good reviews. (go to Lulu.com to order)
would love to get some feedback from fellow niners. not good at self-promotion but hey–it’s worth a try.

[quote=“TRLeader, post:1, topic:30906”]“https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fkim.d.baker.1%2Fvideos%2F1868324803193568%2F&show_text=0&width=560

10-0 in Conference playing our Conference Rival Hough…needing a win to clinch the Conference Title. My little girl threw up in class that morning and came home from school early sick. Kept throwing up but refused to miss the Hough game. Got her to the field in time to warm up. She played feeling miserable all game. Tied 0-0 in the Top of the 7th with 2 outs and the go ahead run on 3rd. My sick, weak little slap hitter crushes a triple off of the wall to win the game 1-0!

Awesome stuff there!

My little girl (7 months old) projectile vomited all over my wife Saturday night, then smiled about it. Why do I feel good about this? Because she didn’t throw up on me and my wife was standing on hardwood floors, easy cleanup. :slight_smile:

Backpacking out in the Shining Rock Wilderness this weekend, will see few very people and won’t have a care in the world.

[quote=“TRLeader, post:1, topic:30906”]

">

10-0 in Conference playing our Conference Rival Hough…needing a win to clinch the Conference Title. My little girl threw up in class that morning and came home from school early sick. Kept throwing up but refused to miss the Hough game. Got her to the field in time to warm up. She played feeling miserable all game. Tied 0-0 in the Top of the 7th with 2 outs and the go ahead run on 1st. My sick, weak little slap hitter crushes a triple off of the wall to win the game 1-0!

clt says hough has no rival.