Fess Up

Come on, which one of you is this? :biggrin:

Keep in mind, that’s a “Charlotte Dad” sticker. That doesn’t mean he went to Charlotte, it just means he has a kid who did. He very well could have gone to Chapel Hill. Hell at least he is proud of his kid going to Charlotte, most ACC dads out there would probably not feel the same way.

Just a side note on the dad/parent thing, my dad called me the other day when he saw the replay of the slam dunk contest. He didn’t know it was a replay, but his frist words were “They royally dicked the kid from Charlotte.” As he never went to college, he comes to many baseball games with me and is throwing a lil extra into my football ticket fund. I am actually buying him a flag to fly on his RV at the campgrounds and races. Gotta love the Pops!

Keep in mind, that's a "Charlotte Dad" sticker. That doesn't mean he went to Charlotte, it just means he has a kid who did. He very well could have gone to Chapel Hill. Hell at least he is proud of his kid going to Charlotte, most ACC dads out there would probably not feel the same way.
My dad and his entire side of the family went to Clemson, big Clemson fans, and he really likes my school.
Keep in mind, that's a "Charlotte Dad" sticker. That doesn't mean he went to Charlotte, it just means he has a kid who did. He very well could have gone to Chapel Hill. Hell at least he is proud of his kid going to Charlotte, most ACC dads out there would probably not feel the same way.
'

Yeah. Its not so funny anymore.

I saw some chick with 2 huge window flags flying with giant tar heel logos on them yesterday… and she had a UNC CHARLOTTE logo on the back, too… Sad times.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;402211]Keep in mind, that’s a “Charlotte Dad” sticker. That doesn’t mean he went to Charlotte, it just means he has a kid who did. He very well could have gone to Chapel Hill. Hell at least he is proud of his kid going to Charlotte, most ACC dads out there would probably not feel the same way.[/QUOTE]

Factiod here. Try having a dad who went to UNC-Raleigh, a mom who went to Maryland, a sister who went to UNC-CH and another sister who also went the UNC-Raleigh.

I’m like a 12th-class citizen in my parent’s house.

[QUOTE=eason49;402219]I saw some chick with 2 huge window flags flying with giant tar heel logos on them yesterday… and she had a UNC CHARLOTTE logo on the back, too… Sad times.[/QUOTE]
It’s called a PIT maneuver.

Come on, which one of you is this? :biggrin:

I hope that vehicle was stopped… otherwise you were TAILGATING!!!

:shades:

I saw some chick with 2 huge window flags flying with giant tar heel logos on them yesterday... and she had a UNC CHARLOTTE logo on the back, too... Sad times.

I just passed a big SUV tonight on campus with 2 big tar heel flags.

I saw some chick with 2 huge .....

Kinda disapointed, thought you were going somewhere else with that at first… :biggrin:

I saw some chick with 2 huge window flags flying with giant tar heel logos on them yesterday... and she had a UNC CHARLOTTE logo on the back, too... Sad times.

Maybe it was the big fatty who was on the news clip stretching out a UNC-CH shirt while walking on campus

I hope that vehicle was stopped...... otherwise you were TAILGATING!!!

:shades:

how do you know? i see no beer in the picture.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;402234]I hope that vehicle was stopped… otherwise you were TAILGATING!!!

:shades:[/QUOTE]

lol. It looks like the break lights were on.

Just a side note on the dad/parent thing, my dad called me the other day when he saw the replay of the slam dunk contest. He didn't know it was a replay, but his frist words were "They royally dicked the kid from Charlotte." As he never went to college, he comes to many baseball games with me and is throwing a lil extra into my football ticket fund. I am actually buying him a flag to fly on his RV at the campgrounds and races. Gotta love the Pops!

Somebody get that man a 49ers Insider t-shirt, stat!

PM me a shirt size and address for him, you too while you’re at it.

yesterday i saw right here by campus on 49, a charlotte license plate, Q01234, whatever, with a tar heel magnet over to the side.

i gotta get a cell phone with a camera on it.