FINAL FOUR (3)metro v (2)Over40Niner NN.N POY 2008

I’ve listed the likely CELEBRATION EVENT that will take place, depending on who wins.

[B][SIZE=8]Over40NINER[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=8] wins – [B]PARTY WITH BOOZE AND STRIPPERS[/B][/SIZE]

[B]Metro[/B] wins – demonstration by Uh-HUH guy on how to make signs to be held up at games

:shades:

I dunno, Over40. Looks like the gap between you and Metro is narrowing.
Better start raising more money!!!

[URL=http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/weekly_winners_profile.aspx?key=1944&picKey=1&hottieId=70951][/URL]

Don’t forget, voting ends [COLOR=green]FRIDAY.[/COLOR]

I’m done…looks like Lefty’s army showed up overnight

interesting final between HP and 40

Dangit, Metro! Remember what Valvano said! I didn’t think Over40
would play the “Maxim” card, but then again, this is politics. Metro,
don’t get out of the kitchen just yet!

oh yeah 40, I got pics too

edit: some of you photoshop wizaards could mesh this with 40’s Maxim pics

second 28 and 1:12 should be worth a 3 pointer or two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AcmwHxGzlY&feature=related

NSFW

I don’t even think the MPAA would give that an R rating… so PG-13. :lmao:

Metro, that chick is hot in the photo. Who is she???

[QUOTE=metro;318372]oh yeah 40, I got pics too

edit: some of you photoshop wizaards could mesh this with 40’s Maxim pics[/QUOTE]

That earned my vote.

Metro has grown on me. Like a tumor. But he gets my vote.

Metro, that chick is hot in the photo. Who is she????

LOL…who is she?? you can’t tell?

Marilyn Chambers??

Metro, that chick is hot in the photo. Who is she????

That would be one Judy Rose.

You couldn’t tell by the hairstyle?? It’s still the same.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;318335][URL=http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/weekly_winners_profile.aspx?key=1944&picKey=1&hottieId=70951][/URL][/QUOTE]

for some reason i thought this was judy rose…

for some reason i thought this was judy rose....

NOBODY… would be calling for her head if that were the case. She could put us in the Sun Belt or SoCon and I don’t think anyone would flinch.

hope everyone knows that over40 and HP are throwing a big celebration party with stippers :cough cough: they have something in common with

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Metro, I hope you know better looking strippers than that are out there.

And HP is having a meet-and-greet session with BDD.

I ought to get a vote or two for pulling that gem out of Phil Dubois today! :49ers:

comparing us to NC school of the Arts? :lmao:

My email to Dubois today 5-9-08: Phil, I hate to use a tragedy to drive home a point, but last night on Fox News with Greta Van Sustren, they had an interview about Inina's death. The entire interview, the caption at the bottom of the screen says "UNC" student with a Tarheel logo rolling beside it.

does the UNC confusion ever frustrate you? its constant…
Dr Tabor, the traffic study last year, Clay Aiken, Foxnews, Anderson Cooper said UNC, etc, etc

every time this school is in the natl media, the name is butchered. I guess as long as everything flows back toward Chapel Hill, its all good?

I attached a screenshot btw.

permanently frustrated at my alma mater,
XXX XXXX

His reply 5-9-08:
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]We’ll have just agree to disagree.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]BTW, the NC School of the Arts just changed their name to the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. There’s a reason for that.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Phil D