FIRE LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!

damn straight…sorta…asked him what he saw in clown Major and I was right.
no regrets cowboy

I’d just like to see half the passion, heck, ANY passion from our administration. I wonder how many prized recruits Judy and Phil have cost us through their apathy?

Other than Lutz who has Judy fired since she has been here? Any women’s basketball coaches? Major departed on his own for health reasons.

She fired Baldwin, right?

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:463, topic:31078”]Other than Lutz who has Judy fired since she has been here? Any women’s basketball coaches? Major departed on his own for health reasons.[/quote]major was s*** canned. spun that he left on his accord which allowed the the 80s goddess to not admit bad hire…but he did NOT want to leave

She fired Baldwin, right?[/quote]
top 5 soccer coach Kohlenstein
Baldwin
womanizing vball coach
softball coach who sued us

no regrets cowboy[/quote]

There is no excuse for what you did. Willie Clayton called you out on your bullshit, as he should have. You’re a self aggrandizing, narcissistic prick who did as much to damage the program as anyone else including Judy Rose. Your sexist, narcissistic attacks on her drove many people who were indifferent or possibly not fans of hers to defend her. In that way you were one of her biggest allies. You’re a cancer to this fanbase and to this board.

There is no excuse for what you did. Willie Clayton called you out on your bullshit, as he should have. You’re a self aggrandizing, narcissistic prick who did as much to damage the program as anyone else including Judy Rose. Your sexist, narcissistic attacks on her drove many people who were indifferent or possibly not fans of hers to defend her. In that way you were one of her biggest allies. You’re a cancer to this fanbase and to this board.[/quote]

Wow I definitely missed something here. Can you go into more detail about what you are referring to?

There is no excuse for what you did. Willie Clayton called you out on your bullshit, as he should have. You’re a self aggrandizing, narcissistic prick who did as much to damage the program as anyone else including Judy Rose. Your sexist, narcissistic attacks on her drove many people who were indifferent or possibly not fans of hers to defend her. In that way you were one of her biggest allies. You’re a cancer to this fanbase and to this board.[/quote]

Wow I definitely missed something here. Can you go into more detail about what you are referring to?[/quote]2011ish tweeted Wille Clayton he verbaled to a clown. Which he did.

Tim ended up being right about pretty much everything. I know some of the folks on this board find that to be the worst thing that’s ever happened, but reality is reality.

I personally wouldn’t tell a recruit not to come here, because I do still, despite all the evidence, tell myself that we can improve. I think if you asked Willie Clayton today about Charlotte, he’d probably tell you Tim was right.

If you can honestly say you’d tell a family member who was good at football or basketball to come here to join this dumpster fire and feel good about it, I think you’re full of it.

I get what the Chancellor is saying in his response to Mr. Collie. An AD has many responsibilities, besides Wins and Losses on the court and field. However, when you have an AD who has been in their position for 30 years and there is such disgust with where our two most important programs are at the moment, then some accountability has to take place. I sense zero accountability in this letter. Almost defiance. Like we know what we’re doing, shut the hell up. Or as he put it, “not close enough to the real situation, to make considered judgments” That’s garbage. I don’t have to be close to the real situation to know that empty stadiums and empty arenas and shitty records, means someone sucks at their job.

The response from the Chancellor comes off terribly and I would hope someone at the Observer gets this letter and runs with it. Bad PR for him and Judy is good. I could see public outrage from a lot of folks.

Wow I definitely missed something here. Can you go into more detail about what you are referring to?[/quote]

Many people saw it. I believe I have a screen cap on my home PC. Metro/Tim/Punch Drunk tweeted to him that he should go somewhere else. Clayton was one of our top recruits at the time. Willie responded perfectly, and then said that some [idiot] fan tried to test him.

It was a complete betrayal of being a Niner fan. What made it worse was Metro’s motivation. He was butthurt that the guy he wanted (Buzz Peterson) didn’t get the job, and spent every waking hour trying to sabotage Major before he even got started. Keep in mind that Clayton was one of Major’s first recruits, so it was entirely out of spite that Collie/Metro did it, and not based on any track record (Major didn’t have one yet). The fact that Major was a black head coach also made it appear to be racially motivated too.

Tim being the self serving opportunist that he is, is suddenly back to plague us simply because he sees an opportunity to pat himself on the back re: Judy, when again his main reason for hating her was a combination of sexism and a personal grudge (she stepped on the baseball bus and apparently forgot his name). If that story is true, it’s another example of her shitty leadership, but it never rose (no pun intended) to the level of shitty personal grudge that he turned it into, because his ego is so fragile.

He is a cancer.

I think the lack of vision here is what makes me most crazy.

Chapel Hill is a good school, but what drives their acceptance percentage… it’s in some ways a popularity score more than a measure of how good they are. Sports has been such a key driver in their popularity over the years. Yet, for us we seem to treat it as a nuisance and are not nearly trying to capitalize on it as the driver it could be for this University.

Wow I definitely missed something here. Can you go into more detail about what you are referring to?[/quote]

Many people saw it. I believe I have a screen cap on my home PC. Metro/Tim/Punch Drunk tweeted to him that he should go somewhere else. Clayton was one of our top recruits at the time. Willie responded perfectly, and then said that some [idiot] fan tried to test him.

It was a complete betrayal of being a Niner fan. What made it worse was Metro’s motivation. He was butthurt that the guy he wanted (Buzz Peterson) didn’t get the job, and spent every waking hour trying to sabotage Major before he even got started. Keep in mind that Clayton was one of Major’s first recruits, so it was entirely out if spite that Collie/Metro did it, and not based on any track record (Major didn’t have one yet). The fact that Major was a black head coach also made it appear to be racially motivated too.

Tim being the self serving opportunist that he is, is suddenly back to plague us simply because he sees an opportunity to pat himself on the back re: Judy, when again his main reason for hating her was a combination of sexism and a personal grudge (she stepped on the baseball bus and apparently forgot his name). If that story is true, it’s another example of her shitty leadership, but it never rose (no pun intended) to the level of shitty personal grudge that he turned it into, because his ego is fragile.

He is a cancer.[/quote]

for the millionth time Beavis…It was Bo Robinson and James Matan. 1998 All American bash brothers who took us to NCAA and lead nation in HR…not me. I was long gone. Like 3 years gone. If you are gonna pop off…get it right. Not sure why you’re so fake news-ish. Helps your personal grudge theory I suppose.

racial? :)) :)) I loved Melvin. My biggest beef with Major was he cut our best player Spears for bowing up on him at practice. It happens. Sorry I defended the black student?

and buzz? another dandy. Never said get him. There was a strong wind for him from some big alum…and I pointed out the reasons why.

you used to be better than this. Get your facts straight.

Dubois’ letter to Collie is less than professional, but what we are not seeing are Collie’s letters to Dubois. You guys have read his posts here, so you can imagine what they look like.

My problem with Collie is that as frustrated as the rest of us are with our sports program right now, none of the rest of us are happy with where things stand. Tim is reveling in this. Sadly our performance has aligned with his hatred, and now he thinks he was right all along.

[quote=“Nugget, post:477, topic:31078”]Dubois’ letter to Collie is less than professional, but what we are not seeing are Collie’s letters to Dubois. You guys have read his posts here, so you can imagine what they look like.

My problem with Collie is that as frustrated as the rest of us are with our sports program right now, none of the rest of us are happy with where things stand. Tim is reveling in this. Sadly our performance has aligned with his hatred, and now he thinks he was right all along.[/quote]
rook, I got a dandy email from you too. You remember? :))

Like him or not… Collie speaks the truth. This program is terrible. ran like a Middle School program. Change his needed. I appreciate his passion. If he didn’t care about the program, he wouldn’t spend his time emailing the decision makers.

I’m going to only say this once.

Stay on topic.

If you try to make this discussion about personal conflicts or trying to elevate one’s personal profile, you’re on your way to Gulag. Nobody has time or interest in this when trying to save a terminally ill sports program is at stake. Cut it the F out.