FIRE LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think emailing the chancellor will do much good. I think we need to take a more noticeable approach. We know both CHP and Judy are sensitive to the general public knowing how much we suck. Maybe it is time we start telling everyone.

I don’t think emailing the chancellor will do much good. I think we need to take a more noticeable approach. We know both CHP and Judy are sensitive to the general public knowing how much we suck. Maybe it is time we start telling everyone.[/quote]

Anyone know how much a full page ad in the Observer is?

I Judy is still AD I want Lambert to stay. If she makes next hire we are stuck for another 3 to 5 years

[quote=“49erCC, post:523, topic:31078”]I Judy is still AD I want Lambert to stay. If she makes next hire we are stuck for another 3 to 5 years[/quote]just may be here for 3-5 more years. We can’t just hang onto a terrible coach because Judy is here. She has not announced retirement plans, we have no idea when she will be gone.

What we can do is press the BOT and Phil to go around her and use a search firm to choose our next coach. That is what must be done.

[quote=“Niner National, post:524, topic:31078”][quote=“49erCC, post:523, topic:31078”]I Judy is still AD I want Lambert to stay. If she makes next hire we are stuck for another 3 to 5 years[/quote]just may be here for 3-5 more years. We can’t just hang onto a terrible coach because Judy is here. She has not announced retirement plans, we have no idea when she will be gone.

What we can do is press the BOT and Phil to go around her and use a search firm to choose our next coach. That is what must be done.[/quote]

Firing Brad would get us back around 1000 fsl’s owners that are punting their FSL’s unless Brad is fired.
They could hire me and folks would come back on the “newness” factor.
We would buy a few years and really any coach could be better than Lambert.

clt points out that UAB is bowl eligible.

#hegone

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:526, topic:31078”]clt points out that UAB is bowl eligible.

#hegone[/quote]

UAB won more games this season than we’ve won since 2015.

2015 OFFENSE (WITH LEE MCNEILL!!):
2089 Passing Yards
1957 Rushing Yards
4046 Total Yards
21 TDs
66 Kicking Points
0.51 FG%
659 Penalty Yards
[size=1em]34 Turnovers[/size]

2017 OFFENSE:
1643 Passing Yards
1995 Rushing Yards
3638 Total Yards
23 TDs
28 Kicking Points
0.30 FG%
[font=verdana][size=1em]780 Penalty Yards[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=1em]20 Turnovers[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][/font]
[font=verdana]Not posting the stats, but our Defense in 2017 was a little worse than 2015 from a yardage standpoint, but gave up ~40 fewer points on the season overall. [/font]

[quote=“donkeyjaws, post:528, topic:31078”]2015 OFFENSE (WITH LEE MCNEILL!!):
2089 Passing Yards
1957 Rushing Yards
4046 Total Yards
21 TDs
66 Kicking Points
0.51 FG%
659 Penalty Yards
[size=1em]34 Turnovers[/size]

2017 OFFENSE:
1643 Passing Yards
1995 Rushing Yards
3638 Total Yards
23 TDs
28 Kicking Points
0.30 FG%
[font=verdana][size=1em]780 Penalty Yards[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=1em]20 Turnovers[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][/font]
[font=verdana]Not posting the stats, but our Defense in 2017 was a little worse than 2015 from a yardage standpoint, but gave up ~40 fewer points on the season overall. [/font][/quote]

IF we do not get a new coach, this info needs to be distributed to as many other Niner fans as possible.

Of course, Judy will claim we are where we want to be and that we should manage our expectations.

Old Dominion went 10-3 (7-1) in year three in CUSA. Won the east. Won the Bahamas Bowl.
UTSA went 3-9 in Year three of CUSA and fired their coach.
Georgia State went 6-7 in Year 3 of the Sun Belt and went to a Bowl.
South Alabama went 6-7 in Year three of the Sun Belt and went to a bowl.
Texas State on their move up to FBS went 7-5 in year three.
App State went 10-3 in their 3rd year of FBS.
Georgia Southern went 5-7 in their 3rd year of FBS and then fired their coach the following season.
UCONN went 6-6 in their 3rd year of FBS.
USF went 7-4 in their 3rd year of FBS.
UCF went 9-2 in their 3rd year of FBS
Florida Atlantic went 8-5 in their 3rd year of FBS. Was 1st in Sun Belt and won their bowl game.

1-11 IS UNACCEPTABLE. IT IS NOT PART OF A PROCESS. THE MAN SIMPLY CAN’T COACH.

[quote=“Expectations Manager, post:530, topic:31078”]Old Dominion went 10-3 (7-1) in year three in CUSA. Won the east. Won the Bahamas Bowl.
UTSA went 3-9 in Year three of CUSA and fired their coach.
Georgia State went 6-7 in Year 3 of the Sun Belt and went to a Bowl.
South Alabama went 6-7 in Year three of the Sun Belt and went to a bowl.
Texas State on their move up to FBS went 7-5 in year three.
App State went 10-3 in their 3rd year of FBS.
Georgia Southern went 5-7 in their 3rd year of FBS and then fired their coach the following season.
UCONN went 6-6 in their 3rd year of FBS.
USF went 7-4 in their 3rd year of FBS.
UCF went 9-2 in their 3rd year of FBS
Florida Atlantic went 8-5 in their 3rd year of FBS. Was 1st in Sun Belt and won their bowl game.

1-11 IS UNACCEPTABLE. IT IS NOT PART OF A PROCESS. THE MAN SIMPLY CAN’T COACH.[/quote]

Stole this and edited and put on Twitter. Great post.

Moved to another thread

We are the Alabama of the bottom 10.

Sorenson has suggested Mike Minter as the “right guy” for Charlotte. Thoughts?

[quote=“niner78, post:534, topic:31078”]Sorenson has suggested Mike Minter as the “right guy” for Charlotte. Thoughts?[/quote]No.

No

No[/quote].

No then, no now (again)

Brian Bohannon, 24-9 in third year as head coach at Kennesaw State. He has never had a losing season despite the fact Kennesaw just started playing football in 2015. Won the Big South conference title and 1st round FCS playoff game.

ksuowls.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1209

No but can’t be any worse than lambert

Congrats Brad,

We weren’t last.

[size=12px][font=Helvetica][/size][size=12pt]https://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rankings/cbs/130[/size][size=12px][/font][/size]