FIRE LUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I coached 3 fastpitch games in Rock Hill today (and won them all :biggrin:)
Hire Metro to be the SOFTBALL COACH !!!

:shades:

It's all the Observer's fault.
As the Observer's official apologist, I take offense to that remark. It is not their fault.

Making the Finals and having a school 250 miles away get the headlines or having major wins buried on Page 14, YESā€¦ but itā€™s not the Observerā€™s fault if our baseball players cannot putt and our golfers canā€™t hit a curve ballā€¦ and Iā€™m tired of your negativism.

:shades:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;322469]As the Observerā€™s official apologist, I take offense to that remark. It is not their fault.

Making the Finals and having a school 250 miles away get the headlines or having major wins buried on Page 14, YESā€¦ [B]but itā€™s not the Observerā€™s fault if our baseball players cannot putt and our golfers canā€™t hit a curve ball[/B]ā€¦ and Iā€™m tired of your negativism.

:shades:[/QUOTE]

Over40NINER,

For a brief moment I thought I may have to read a two page ā€œHarlequin Intimateā€ when you declare youā€™re a disturber apologist. :tongue: Youā€™re starting to scare me.:smile:

Hibbs to South Alabama....story [URL=http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU][B]HERE[/B][/URL]

canā€™t believe i was stupid enough to click on thatā€¦:huh:

This thread represents the immense boredom of sports fans in the summerā€¦