Fire Lutz

Need to replace the old fire Lutz thread…

lol, maybe we’ll move the ball inside this year!

Maybe we’ll stop shooting so many 3’s!

OMG 42 point loss at Duke??? I know we are 2-1 but this season is already over as far as I’m concerned! FIRE LUTZ!!

Any chance we win more then 10 games this season?

No way. We’ll be lucky to make it to Atlantic City.

Fordham’s going to be tough this year, just wait and see

We’ll be lucky to finish in the top half of the A10.

Tho I do have to say, Shamarr Bowden is looking like he might save Lutz’s job. I could totally see his number up on the wall next to Cornbread and Dinkins.

/thread.

It is a hoot to read old comments.

OMG 42 point loss at Duke??? I know we are 2-1 but this season is already over as far as I’m concerned! FIRE LUTZ!!
[font=times new roman] [/font]
We’ll be lucky to finish in the top half of the A10.

If we struggled against Winthrop we are going to get killed by Richmond.

With this schedule, our RPI will be around 175.

[quote=“74niner, post:11, topic:22320”]It is a hoot to read old comments.

We’ll be lucky to finish in the top half of the A10. [/quote]

All of those comments were made today.

I think Derrio Green will save the program, he will suprisingly beat out Bowden for the starting 2G spot and probably drop 20 points several times.

WTF Lutz? Always coaching like he’s about 3 months behind.

I think Phil Jones will make a dunk this year.

Bump, this shit is getting old, Lutz has to go, I’d be surprised if NA is still in his corner after this one.

PLEASE DONT FIRE ME!!!

I promise Lutz is not the problem…I will say this again for you idiots on here…THE A10 SUCKS, HAS ALWAYS SUCKED, and WILL ALWAYS SUCK…YOU WILL NEVER GET THE CALIBER OF ATHELTES NEEDED HERE AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THE A10…
So for all of you complainers why dont you stand up and open your mouths instead of hiding behind a “message board” what a bunch of losers you are…Minutes after losing, your on here crying…If we win, Lutz is God again…Grow up…Lutz is the best thing Charlotte could ever wish to have…You guys will be saying the same stupid sht if someone else is in here coaching bball and even when the football team sucks for years upon years…no true alumni that gives money, bunch of fake wanna b’s that talk a great game but when it comes to putting $$ into the programs none step up…I wish/hope lutz does tell Charlotte to kiss his a** and walks away…see how great that would be…Hey LUtz, State is hiring…get away from this rinky dinky program and get with the big boys in the ACC…screw Charlotte fans…fareweather shtheads…