FIRE SCOTTY OLSON!!!

Did you fellas have anything to add?[/quote][/quote]

Ok, so this is what people are doing now? Guess nobody has anything clever to say… Much like Scotty Olson’s heckling.[/quote]

Either Follow the Herd or…

[/quote]

Scotty, can you take the Jew with you? Please? Pretty please???

And the gingers too Scotty!

And the gingers too Scotty![/quote][quote=“49timesthelovin, post:21, topic:22325”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:19, topic:22325”][quote=“49timesthelovin, post:17, topic:22325”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:16, topic:22325”][quote=“49timesthelovin, post:15, topic:22325”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:14, topic:22325”][quote=“ZombieLew, post:13, topic:22325”][quote=“49timesthelovin, post:12, topic:22325”]Scotty is a man who is walking away from the game with a lot of class, unfortunately, it’s all low. I say good riddance and may Bobby Lutz haunt his dreams with promises of an NCAA tournament appearance which never comes. Bite me and enjoy your short-time at the new job, asshole.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Did you fellas have anything to add?[/quote][/quote]

Ok, so this is what people are doing now? Guess nobody has anything clever to say… Much like Scotty Olson’s heckling.[/quote]

Either Follow the Herd or…

[/quote][/quote]

So if Scotty is finally going Alumni section, who is the new Student Leader of 104?

i heard a rumor that eason will take over scotty’s roll.

As a person who worked closely with Scotty in his early years, I will say you guys are chasing away one of the best fans this program will ever have.

While Scotty was great in his early years, he lost his fire the past few seasons. The Scotty resigning this month is not the same Scotty that could heckle an entire squad of a top 5 by himself. Just last season he was out-heckled by a 9 year old in Knoxville. Mr. Olson just ended up sulking in his seat and blaming it on the conference switch.

While his contributions are appreciated, it was time for him to go. I hope he eventually gets another position within athletics, because he definitely cares about the school.

While Scotty was great in his early years, he lost his fire the past few seasons. The Scotty resigning this month is not the same Scotty that could heckle an entire squad of a top 5 by himself. Just last season he was out-heckled by a 9 year old in Knoxville. Mr. Olson just ended up sulking in his seat and blaming it on the conference switch.

While his contributions are appreciated, it was time for him to go. I hope he eventually gets another position within athletics, because he definitely cares about the school.[/quote]

What have you ever brought to the table?!

I was never a lead heckler. But I know a washed out heckler when I see one.

Maybe you should go out there and show you can actually do the job before you start critiquing other people’s form. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe you should go out there and show you can actually do the job before you start critiquing other people’s form. You have no idea what you are talking about.[/quote]

I’m not sure if you’re serious or playing the role of a Bobby Lutz defender by this point.

Maybe you should go out there and show you can actually do the job before you start critiquing other people’s form. You have no idea what you are talking about.[/quote]

I’m not sure if you’re serious or playing the role of a Bobby Lutz defender by this point.[/quote]

And that’s why you’re in no position to make assessments of anything J_Felt. Go back to the kiddie pool.

I’m not sure if you’re serious or playing the role of a Bobby Lutz defender by this point.[/quote]

And that’s why you’re in no position to make assessments of anything J_Felt. Go back to the kiddie pool.[/quote]

FIRE J FELT?!

I’d rather have a has-been than a never was!

Whoever replaces Scotty should talk to DeMarco about joining his staff.

I’m actually playing phone tag with his agent. Must be a busy fellow.

scotty’s problems all began when he lost an assistant to app state. i still remember the day dax left scotty a voice mail that he was heading for app and taking a top recruit with him.

1 Like

The departure of Dax could have only helped Scotty’s career.

All I wanted was one more year, but when it’s your time to go, it’s your time to go. I led this fanbase with a fiery passion that 104 will be lucky to ever see again. I say thank you to all of my fans for the support and memories.