FIRE SCOTTY OLSON!!!

It’s ok… I’m a goner at the end of the month.

Scotty isn’t just leaving section 104, he’s leaving the city. Me and him had a loser leaves town wrestling match and not only was it a win for me, it was a win for everyone. Good riddance, step on a nail, sit on a tack and choke on a midget; you talentless hack. You have brought us down for the last time Scotty. I hope you have a labotomy that removes all memory of how to get back here. If I ever see you again it will be too soon. I hate you, you sack of meatball leftovers from Shoneys.

[quote=“LakeNorman49er, post:38, topic:22325”]scotty’s problems all began when he lost an assistant to app state. i still remember the day dax left scotty a voice mail that he was heading for app and taking a top recruit with him.[/quote]that’s pretty damn funny.

If the choice was you and Scotty, I think we all lost that match.

I may be retained as a part-time assistant. You can’t keep a legend like me out of Halton.
Good luck finding a new leader with an iron liver, the vocal prowess of an angry grizzly, and the cajones to go deep into enemy territory with no backup.

[quote=“Chisox17, post:45, topic:22325”]I may be retained as a part-time assistant. You can’t keep a legend like me out of Halton.
Good luck finding a new leader with an iron liver, the vocal prowess of an angry grizzly, and the cajones to go deep into enemy territory with no backup.[/quote]

No one said anything about your college experimenting years with Clay Aiken on campus.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:46, topic:22325”][quote=“Chisox17, post:45, topic:22325”]I may be retained as a part-time assistant. You can’t keep a legend like me out of Halton.
Good luck finding a new leader with an iron liver, the vocal prowess of an angry grizzly, and the cajones to go deep into enemy territory with no backup.[/quote]

No one said anything about your college experimenting years with Clay Aiken on campus.[/quote]

Wow, burn. I don’t know scotty, but he seems awesome. Good luck in your job!

So we have yet ANOTHER reason to fire Skoddy Olson - EPIC Bar Crawl full of Niners, an event straight out of the legendary ChiSox playbook and where is Skoddy? Well he isn’t in Charlotte… Something about work… blah blah blah…

Ahh… I invented the epic bar crawl and now I wont even be there for this one. I cannot even defend myself on this one. Someone needs to get blackout drunk and talk shit to all the walmart ACCers for me…

:frowning:

You know, I expected Scotty to have some class despite being fired. Maybe show some appreciation for what we’ve done for him.

We should have fired him years ago.

[quote=“Chisox17, post:49, topic:22325”]Ahh… I invented the epic bar crawl and now I wont even be there for this one. I cannot even defend myself on this one. Someone needs to get blackout drunk and talk s*** to all the walmart ACCers for me…

:([/quote]

… someone? How about everyone :smiley:

[quote=“Gill, post:51, topic:22325”][quote=“Chisox17, post:49, topic:22325”]Ahh… I invented the epic bar crawl and now I wont even be there for this one. I cannot even defend myself on this one. Someone needs to get blackout drunk and talk s*** to all the walmart ACCers for me…

:([/quote]

… someone? How about everyone :D[/quote]

There will be no shortage of drunk loud obnoxious Niners… so the shit talking will no doubt fly.

What we should do is designate an honorary barstool in every bar. Perhaps put name tent up that serves as a proxy for Scotty.

I knew I still had supporters. You bunch of drunks bring a tear to my eye. ::sniffle::

This honorary barstool will just happen to be in a stall.

Seeing as how we went 10-20 since Scotty left, maybe we should RE-HIRE Scotty.

THANK YOU!

In case you don’t know about Scotty’s latest spit in the face of sanity, look no further than here:

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=29692.msg528477#msg528477

The fact that he hasn’t been fired enough says a lot about this board. Evil only triumphs because of the indifference of good men.

I don’t care if we fire that Scotty person or not. Now that Chisox17 poster is a different story. He needs to go.

You guys are stuck with me. See ya in Halton on Friday 8)