Fishbone Fans?

I think I’ve started a thread about them before, but is anyone on here a fan? They are playing in Greenville, SC on Dec. 5th and I absolutely have to go. I need someone to go with me since my bro can’t go. Anyone? Anyone got any Fishbone fan friends at least? Better than nothing.

If anything, I highly recommend people check them out. I think they are EXCELLENT. Be advised, the earlier the songs, the better.

No one…? sigh:sad:

If you like ska/funk/rock you should check them out. Dec 5th at Greenville, SC.

I’m a fan, but don’t live in the area. I haven’t kept up with them in the last few years, they got some attention back in the 90’s, but never what they deserved (I think partly due to the horrible sound stage on SNL that ruined their big exposure to the masses).

They put on a great show though. High energy and lots of fun. Guys are starting to get a little older, so I wonder if they’ve gotten a little more mellow (as opposed to completely crazy).

I'm a fan, but don't live in the area. I haven't kept up with them in the last few years, they got some attention back in the 90's, but never what they deserved (I think partly due to the horrible sound stage on SNL that ruined their big exposure to the masses).

They put on a great show though. High energy and lots of fun. Guys are starting to get a little older, so I wonder if they’ve gotten a little more mellow (as opposed to completely crazy).

I didn’t get into them until like sophmore year in HS. So like 2002. I played covers of their stuff for HS Band Wars my senior year. I’ve grown more and more of a fan. They really deserve more attention. I’ve never seen their performance on SNL. Never knew about it.

I never have gotten to see them play before. The last time they came through Charlotte we had a bball game. I thought they would start later but as soon as I got to Amos’s they were done with their set. I ended up still paying to get in and I got to meet them. I got to talk to Angelo and the new guitarist. We had a few drinks with them. It was pretty sweet considering how much I love them and idolize Moore. I got to talk to Norwood too. That guy was hellachill lol.

My bro who did get to see them play said they weren’t mellow-ish at all. Angelo was still playing his sax like a mad man and singing his brains out and crowd surfing. I was so pissed I missed it. Guess I just gotta go solo to Greenville.

Let me see what I can do…I may be up for this, man. I love fishbone. I can’t recall…is there a BBall game that night? If not, I can probably con Cory (Charlotte’s pep band director) into going too…