FIU @ Charlotte 12/5 - cancelled

We open -6 1/2

Charlotte is 0-5 verse FIU it is time to crack that goose egg.

4 Likes

I’m firing a tailgate bonfire for the game at my place in Belmont let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

They let MTSU beat them and they’ve looked like hot garbage so far this year.

1 Like

Have bad enough of this AD and their shitty ticket website that crashes if more than 50 people are on it

New system is coming. They were locked in a contract. They are in the processing of changing over all the systems. 49er Clubs, tickets, etc.

2 Likes

This is first home game so I wonder what color unis we will pull out this week

Gonna go out on a limb and say the jerseys will be green. Just a theory.

1 Like

Since this is an 8PM night game why not wear white uniforms that are easier to see?

I would love to see green unis coupled with the new gold helmets.

This may be it.

There’s a gold alternate outfit also out there according to the new brand intro video from the Summer, but I think for the belated home opener you pretty much have to do the green jersey.

I really hope they take the 1st home game opportunity to debut the new gold helmets.

2 Likes

Me too…plus, it’s our last ESPN U game (for now). A lot of eyes will be on that game due to the 8pm kickoff too.

2 Likes

Guys you may not want to hold your breath on the gold Jersey. i liked it too, but if gold numbers on white jerseys was a problem, I’d have to assume white numbers on gold jerseys will be too.

Green jersey and gold helmets FTW

2 Likes

Then slap some green #'s on them like we did the white unis.

clt is hearing gold jerseys with gold numbers.

3 Likes

The gold numbers on gold jerseys have to be trimmed in black though.

with gold helmets and gold pants. All chrome.

2 Likes