FIU home game 11-17-2018

Lets see what the Pope can do!!

2 Likes

Hopefully we can get a big crowd for Senior Day. Looking forward to it!!

If you donā€™t have tickets already, they are offering a pretty good deal for this game.

It should be a PERFECT day weather-wise for this game. Sunny and cool. Looking forward to it and hoping (praying a bit too?) for a good crowd. But not holding my breath for the students (29,000+ ā€œstrongā€ now) to show up.

https://sportschatplace.com/cfb-picks/2018/11/17/charlotte-vs-fiu-11/17/18-college-football-pick-odds-and-prediction

Anyone need 2 or 4 tickets? I have 4 I wonā€™t be using in section 109 rows 18 and 19. Itā€™s 2 and 2 in piggy back configuration.

I wish I could go, but family stuff came up.

Iā€™m in the same boat, Iā€™m done with the Sheriffs experiment. Offensive production has dropped a ton and we should see what Brady can do. Lambert is done anyways unless he can pull a miracle.

If Charlotte doesnā€™t win out we arenā€™t going bowling at 5-7. Low APR.

But look at GAME DAY!!!

Do you still have 2 available? How much?

You claimed the last 2. No more left.

I have 2 tickets for section 111 for free to any Niner who wants them. Shoot me a pm if you want ā€˜em.

Can we have karaoke at the normbulance? I want to sing ā€œTurn out the lightsā€ by willie nelson in honor of our fearless leader!

This one might not be pretty. We match up with these guys worse than anyone weā€™ve played since App.
I can see us holding the ball for 35 minutes while their Qb picks us apart.
I think Marshall showed how to play against our defense and FIU has better wide receivers.

What if we had a game without giving up a special teams touchdown?

1 Like

We had better put some pressure on their quarterback to have a shot at winning. Something we didnā€™t do against Marshall.

Yea I donā€™t like this match-up either, will take a near perfect game to have a chance in this one.

2 Likes