FIU home game 11-17-2018

This has been discussed. I’m down to make it kraoke day.

3 Likes

Red, white, & blue stripes, with what appears to be a sticker for each branch of the military. Nice subtle addition for military appreciation day.

3 Likes

The video was solid again. Every week I get more excited because our branding a year from now will be perfect. He stepped things up significantly and he probably wasn’t even in charge when the Uni’s were ordered for this season.

1 Like

clt has issues with our 49er plane. One engine mounted to the vertical stabilizer…

We aren’t even speaking about ETOPS here.

These have been claimed

Anyone have an extra available for tomorrow? Please PM if so

FIU let us score 35 points. Their defense must suck.

Their defense outscored ours 6-0.

clt says the weather was great!

1 Like

And even if they hadn’t, FIU would have still won the game by a point. Their D and their O did enough to win, ours got close, but didn’t.

This was a cat and mouse game. Whenever FIU needed a big play they went out and got one. As soon as Charlotte showed some life they would step on us again. Butch Davis knows how to recruit and coach. They had some real monsters on both of their lines.

FIU’s play calling was fantastic. The shovel pass was beautiful. The two point conversion was nice. They ran plays that got their guys open in space. This is something Brad has never been able to figure out,. Our DT’s were off balance all game and couldn’t get any pressure on their qb.
Klugh’s scrambling kept us in the game and he does throw the best deep ball of any an we’ve ever had.
I feel like the Oline did a good job of keeping in blocking and weren’t awful pass blocking.
We also might be unable to play from behind as we really have no deep game against a teams present defense.

The crowd was good yesterday. The kids and single season people showed yesterday, but the PSL’s holders were absent.

I do think Hill will classily cut ties with Lambert and Lambert will classily thank us for the opportunity. This will be a good luck for the program.

I think we will keeping the balance of our kids and would be surprised if the new coaches don’t at least speak to our coordinators, especially Spencer.

Questionable why freshman Finger is getting carries over some of our other backs. That fumble was very costly.

<<>>>

I agree. I understand you don’t want to get Lemay killed, but McAllister deserves the carries that Benny doesn’t get.

1 Like

Could be Lambert giving the Finger to all of his critics.