Fixed tuition plan

I’ll go ahead and point it out now. “UNC [size=18pt]-[/size] Charlotte”, with the hyphen, was in the article twice.

Costs may be too high, but one thing you can count on is that when politicians get involved (especially the current crop in Raleigh); things will only get more f’ckd up.

Don’t worry about the fixed cost tuition, kids are going to get free tuition soon. Just plant those tuition seeds and up springs tuition credits. It’s magic! [font=Verdana][size=2]Unless your family earns more than $125k, then you will not get the free tuition, and you will have to pay for your own kids plus those kids that do get the free ride.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]I wish we could outlaw the word free during the political season, because there really is no such thing. [/size][/font] >:(

Fixed fees - what Judy do? That’s her gravy train.

clt says the rent is too damn high!

I was about to post the same, this actually might be a sign to Judy to retire (fingers cross). We all know working and pushing for donations/ticket sales has never been her MO.

I was about to post the same, this actually might be a sign to Judy to retire (fingers cross). We all know working and pushing for donations/ticket sales has never been her MO.[/quote] Dammit to Hell. I’m sure she has a phone on the Ramblin’ Rose. I want her to call you and ask for a donation increase.