Flame the Bama boards...

Due to the apathy on Bama polls, why not we flame their boards until they are sick of us by Saturday.

With just a few posts a day, we can save the information poor and starving in destitute worlds called BamaMag and the other site. Your contribution of Niner knowledge will help bring a smile to one poor unfortunate beaten by the area’s apathy toward basketball.

Won’t you help? Help us not let another Bama fan die from basketball ignorance.

[i]Originally posted by cakewalk5[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 08:25 PM [b] Due to the apathy on Bama polls, why not we flame their boards until they are sick of us by Saturday.

With just a few posts a day, we can save the information poor and starving in destitute worlds called BamaMag and the other site. Your contribution of Niner knowledge will help bring a smile to one poor unfortunate beaten by the area’s apathy toward basketball.

Won’t you help? Help us not let another Bama fan die from basketball ignorance. [/b]

You must understand that a lot of people do support basketball, however, it is still football season. To top it off, it’s about to be bowl season, and we’re experiencing a coaching carousel that’s not involving Alabama football. The attention is going to be on the football boards. You’ll might get a couple of people talking back to you, but not many right now.

I don’t read BamaMag’s basketball board. Tidefans.com board is pretty good, although it can be slow this time of the year as well.[FONT=Arial]