FNZ is now streaming over the net

Gary Williams & co announced this morning that FNZ is now back on the internet stream airwaves after several years’ hiatus, which should be really good news for out of town Niner fans.

Apparently, you do have to register for it, but that’s all. No fees. I haven’t checked yet since I recently dropped $100 on one of those high end AM radios that can pickup signals from Slovenia. This was necessary to pickup a signal broadcast approximately 20 feet from where I work. :rolleyes:

In any case, I believe Gary said that just the 610, and not the 1660 signal will be broadcast, which means it’s imperative that our game broadcasts stay on that station. Also, I’m not sure what the financial arrangement with Yahoo sports is (to stream our games), but it seems potentially redundant now if you can just login to wfnz.com to listen. Maybe that will save the Athletic Dept a coupla bucks.

I may listen to Gary, but I’ll never put on Fudge. 790 the Ball is to do the same with their broastcasts soon.

Should I expect any more? It won’t load for me. :lol:

Awesome news!

I suppose that will make it much easier to record Lutz Live (if they do it again next year).

Thank goodness!!!

Thank you satelite radio fo making this thread irrelevant to me.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jun 21 2005, 01:55 PM [b] Thank you satelite radio fo making this thread irrelevant to me. [/b]
Our games are on Satellite?

Even if you don’t wanna listen to MSP or any other FNZ show, you have to admit it’ll be nice for the out of towners who want to listen to Matt call our games, especially if it is cheaper.

NA, anyone, have you gotten it to load? The connection page sits on my computer and it’s a new one.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jun 21 2005, 03:27 PM [b] NA, anyone, have you gotten it to load? The connection page sits on my computer and it's a new one. [/b]
Can't stream at work (firewall).

Besides, I have the aforementioned supar-radio.