Football away jerseys

I hope that we have already had the fire and burnt them. It was awful that every away game the announcers made comments about how they could not read our numbers. New jerseys should have been orders after the Ga State game.

Our original uniforms were so nice.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get ā€œblah, blah, Nikeā€ but thatā€™s crap. We had a design, it was getting mentioned in online press for looking awesome, you do whatever it takes to establish/maintain your brand/identity.

Itā€™s another thing on the pile of how we are a D2 program hanging out with D1 schools.

clt says the ref could not figure the numbers out. They tossed 1, when it was actually 7.

The basketball jerseys are so well done this year. That black jersey is great looking with the gold name.

I liked the original football jerseys sans that generic shoulder pattern/stripe. The rest of the jersey looked fine.

Ive come to dislike the black helmets entirely. Not because they are black, but because that metallic green logo looks ridiculous and DIII level. The green version looks a little better (colors are okay) but the logo itself is still a train wreck.

Why do we struggle with all the basics of a program? Name/Brand/Logo/Colors? We have the worst brand management in D1 sports. Iā€™m certain of it.

[quote=ā€œNinerAdvocate, post:5, topic:30004ā€]I liked the original football jerseys sans that generic shoulder pattern/stripe. The rest of the jersey looked fine.

Ive come to dislike the black helmets entirely. Not because they are black, but because that metallic green logo looks ridiculous and DIII level. The green version looks a little better (colors are okay) but the logo itself is still a train wreck.

Why do we struggle with all the basics of a program? Name/Brand/Logo/Colors? We have the worst brand management in D1 sports. Iā€™m certain of it.[/quote]

clt says we seem to lack simple fashion sense.

This yearā€™s road jerseys were embarrassing.

Anyone thinking about bringing those back for next year needs to quit their job at the school and go cook fries at McDonaldā€™s

Nike probably gives us two or three jersey choices a year and we go with the best we are offered. Admittedly we need to fix the numbers on them.