Football Endowment

I propose that a Football Endowment be created for the Charlotte 49er Program. The purpose of this endowment is to provide operating funds for the program. The income generated by the endowment could be used for equipment, travel, or other purposes as deemed necessary for the long-term success of the Charlotte 49er Football Program.

Now…some of you heavy hitters need to take charge of this idea. I’m no great public speaker and I am of ordinary financial-means…but everyone working together can make this happen! If we are worried about the current landscape of FBS College Football…well here’s a solution!

[quote=“rtown49er, post:1, topic:29217”]I propose that a Football Endowment be created for the Charlotte 49er Program. The purpose of this endowment is to provide operating funds for the program. The income generated by the endowment could be used for equipment, travel, or other purposes as deemed necessary for the long-term success of the Charlotte 49er Football Program.

Now…some of you heavy hitters need to take charge of this idea. I’m no great public speaker and I am of ordinary financial-means…but everyone working together can make this happen! If we are worried about the current landscape of FBS College Football…well here’s a solution![/quote]

So… basically… give money without any of the benefits that come with giving?

You can give dedicate money given to the athletic foundation any way that you want already.