[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;403477][B]C-[/B]PICK!!![/QUOTE]

Fixed.

More in depth vote. I can dig it.

Green
White
C-49ers
Center Stripe
Pick Axe Achievement Stickers

I might rather have C-Pick achievement stickers if I saw it and they worked since I’m a C-49ers logo fan.

White helmet voters go to Chapel HELL!:ticked:

White helmet voters go to Chapel HELL!:ticked:
Good grief. White helmets are the hotness too. They both work.

[QUOTE=49or bust;403484]Good grief. White helmets are the hotness too. They both work.[/QUOTE]

NO!!! You go I85 north to I40 east. Soon you find Chapel HELL!!!:fastgun:

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;403481]White helmet voters go to Chapel HELL!:ticked:[/QUOTE]

You first.:tongue:

[QUOTE=X-49er;403486]You first.:tongue:[/QUOTE]

You follow directions I gave Bust above. [B][COLOR=Cyan]Fairy Blue[/COLOR][/B] welcome committee will greet you! Tell them of your white helmet passion! You will recognize JimmyHat in the crowd! :scared:

You follow directions I gave Bust above. [B][COLOR=Cyan]Fairy Blue[/COLOR][/B] welcome committee will greet you! Tell them of your white helmet passion! You will recognize JimmyHat in the crowd! :scared:
But their helmets are [COLOR=Cyan]fairy blue[/COLOR]...

[QUOTE=49or bust;403488]But their helmets are [COLOR=Cyan]fairy blue[/COLOR]…[/QUOTE]

They will listen! They are sheep! You will lead them to white helmet utopia.

They will listen! They are sheep! You will lead them to white helmet utopia.
Are you also KTown/TRLeader or related to him?

[QUOTE=49or bust;403492]Are you also KTown/TRLeader or related to him?[/QUOTE]

I am honored to be mentioned with these great leaders of the NN.N past. Humbled am I.:wow:

I am honored to be mentioned with these great leaders of the NN.N past. Humbled am I.:wow:
You must not know KTown/TRLeader that well. Dudes a nutso Communist. He's got multiple personality disorder to boot.

I wasn’t sure if you were a Communist or not, but I guess that settles that.:fastgun:

[QUOTE=49or bust;403497]You must not know KTown/TRLeader that well. Dudes a nutso Communist. He’s got multiple personality disorder to boot.

I wasn’t sure if you were a Communist or not, but I guess that settles that.:fastgun:[/QUOTE]

The Revolution will be Televised!:flame:

Green helmets with empty C-Picks, Gold center stripes and pick axe achievement stickers are in the early lead!

The Revolution will be Televised!:flame:
Don't forget your propaganda.

"Helmets with words caused their baldness! Death to those who would spread this plague!

“If it is not a sickle and a hammer, the people support a “C” with a pick axe and no words.”

“The proletariat supports white helmets!”

Add to yours bust

[QUOTE=49or bust;403502]Don’t forget your propaganda.

“If it is not a sickle and a hammer, the people support a “C” with a pick axe and no words.”

[/QUOTE]

I remember when we came out with our new C-pick logo, people on the radio were comparing it to the sickle and hammer logo.

Green helmets with empty C-Picks, Gold center stripes and pick axe achievement stickers are in the early lead!

You mean this one? I love it.