Football press conference - Sept 6, 2016

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMDk5UFcwM[/youtube]

INJURY REPORT:

Jamal Covington will be out this week. Re-injured the knee he hurt last year, but not as bad. Should be back after missing 1 week
Terrance Winchester- Day to Day with separated shoulder. Could play this week.
Robert Washington- Will play this week

EDIT: I did my best to ignore the bastardized logo on Lambertā€™s shirt, but I just had to mention it. WTF is that?

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:2, topic:30515ā€]INJURY REPORT:

Jamal Covington will be out this week. Re-injured the knee he hurt last year, but not as bad. Should be back after missing 1 week

EDIT: I did my best to ignore the bastardized logo on Lambertā€™s shirt, but I just had to mention it. WTF is that?[/quote]

Umā€¦extreme monochrome.

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:2, topic:30515ā€]INJURY REPORT:

EDIT: I did my best to ignore the bastardized logo on Lambertā€™s shirt, but I just had to mention it. WTF is that?[/quote]

Nike trying to force our outdated and poorly designed logo into the current monochrome trend.

random question; if we fired lambert in the next two seasons, how would you guys feel about hiring art briles? just throwing it out there. not giving my opinion yet but would be interested to hear peopleā€™s thoughts. not saying we can or cannot get him but its an interesting thought.

clt says he is a football guy.

[quote=ā€œninerfan55, post:5, topic:30515ā€]random question; if we fired lambert in the next two seasons, how would you guys feel about hiring art briles? just throwing it out there. not giving my opinion yet but would be interested to hear peopleā€™s thoughts. not saying we can or cannot get him but its an interesting thought.[/quote]No thanks.

Why even bring this up right now???

Forgive me if this was posted elswhere, but when it comes to football, remember when we didnā€™t have anything mentioned about us this time of year.

[quote=ā€œDowless, post:9, topic:30515ā€]Forgive me if this was posted elswhere, but when it comes to football, remember when we didnā€™t have anything mentioned about us this time of year.

We have to start somewhere. At least there are some schools from P5 conferences on that same list.

clt blames Judy for the refs last night. Cam was taking helmet to helmet shots all night.

He should get a perm to insulate his brain from hits like those.