Football Town Hall Meeting - February 9th, 4pm - McKnight Hall

there will be a football town hall meeting on Wednesday, Feb 9th at 4pm, McKnight Hall. Details will be out soon, per jfickett.

Will include [size=13px]presentations from Judy, CHP, architects, etc[/size]

4PM - great plan guys…

We can’t possibly ask you, the AD, to hold something after 6m can we?

4PM on a Wednesday?? I could understand maybe on a Friday, but Wednesday?

Easy guys - if we are too critical we may get called to the principal’s office and receive a stern talking to.

:frowning:

FTFY.

At least they are setting the precedent so we won’t be shocked when our football program is ran mickey mouse style.

This thread started out well…

It has to be at 4, there is a women’s bball game at 7 that day.

Then hold it at 6:30 PM on the 10th.

No offense to women’s basketball, but football meeting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> women’s basketball.

[quote=“charlotteguy88, post:11, topic:24853”]It has to be at 4, there is a women’s bball game at 7 that day.[/quote] I am one of the biggest supporters of women’s basketball that there is at this university, but WTF. Does this meeting have to take place on Feb 9? Are they operating on some sort of calendar that only has only one day? Why have a meeting when people with other responsibilities, like jobs, can not attend? I only hope this is not the ONLY town hall type meeting planned.

Had to dig up this classic.

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=27922.0

I have a few questions about this meeting:

1. Will there be punch and pie?

2. If we have a coach by then will he be there?

3. What is this for again? To show more renderings?

4. McKnight Hall? Do they still have the small fold out tables?

5. Will parking be validated?

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:15, topic:24853”]I have a few questions about this meeting:

2) If we have a coach by then will he be there? we will not have a coach by then

1. What is this for again? To show more renderings?

2. McKnight Hall? Do they still have the small fold out tables?

3. Will parking be validated?[/quote]

I appreciate that they are having this, but I doubt I leave work at 3:30 to go to this.

What exactly is going to be said?

Townhall participant: What conferences are we talking to?
Judy/CHP: We are talking with conferences but we cannot mention who. But we are talking to everyone from FCS conference to potential FBS membership in the future

Townhall participant: What are you looking for in a coach?
Judy/CHP: All options are on the table.

Townhall participant: What coaches have been contacted?
Judy/CHP: We can’t say.

Townhall participant: What will the Saturday experience be?
Judy/CHP: We have a committee set up to enhance the experience.

I don’t get what will be stated that will be so groundbreaking, or that you will even get an answer to one of the more piercing questions.

Our message needs to be outside of a building with a 9201 University City Blvd address. Having a Townhall that the diehards can attend by leaving work to recieve vague information isn’t going to do it. The message needs to be on the radio, on television, on billboards. The message needs to be from Murphy to Manteo. The message needs to be alive.

[quote=“2k, post:16, topic:24853”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:15, topic:24853”]I have a few questions about this meeting:

2) If we have a coach by then will he be there? we will not have a coach by then

1. What is this for again? To show more renderings?

2. McKnight Hall? Do they still have the small fold out tables?

3. Will parking be validated?[/quote][/quote]

You Got Damn Debbie Downer you!!!

4:00 is tough to attend, but if there is going to be some announcement I would think the timing would relate to getting it on the 6:00 news.

We should all agree on the questions we’ll ask ahead of time and take turns asking the same question until they give us a meaningful answer or one of their heads explodes. Either way we win!

“When are we rejoining CUSA?” 40 times will achieve one of the 2 results I’m sure.