Football Uniforms

[quote=“Nugget, post:180, topic:27405”][quote=“SF4Nynah, post:179, topic:27405”]From this teaser video, it looks like the leaked photo is exactly the one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eXEyckVZEwM[/quote]There is a player in the video with a couple of big chains, and I noticed a couple of players at the spring game with them. What is up with this? Am I supposed to think they are tough or something? It seems kind of silly to me.[/quote]

This is something that Lambert was doing - I can’t remember the story behind it, but it was cool.

[quote=“Nugget, post:180, topic:27405”][quote=“SF4Nynah, post:179, topic:27405”]From this teaser video, it looks like the leaked photo is exactly the one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eXEyckVZEwM[/quote]There is a player in the video with a couple of big chains, and I noticed a couple of players at the spring game with them. What is up with this? Am I supposed to think they are tough or something? It seems kind of silly to me.[/quote]

You should only be intimidated if they are a baseball pitcher. Paul Maholm!

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:181, topic:27405”][quote=“Nugget, post:180, topic:27405”][quote=“SF4Nynah, post:179, topic:27405”]From this teaser video, it looks like the leaked photo is exactly the one:

This is something that Lambert was doing - I can’t remember the story behind it, but it was cool.[/quote]
Maybe something along the lines that a chain is only as good as its weakest link. If each team member pulls his own weight, the team will be successful.

BTW, someone earlier was wondering about numbers on the jersey where the shoulder pads are. The numbers are there and maybe vertically on the arms as well just above the sleeve cuffs stripe.

Here is an explanation from Coach Sykes…

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]@[/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=78%]CoachPoeWins[/size][/font][font=Verdana][/size][size=78%] Any back story on the chain two players were wearing/carrying? Also, congrats on the little one![/size][/font]

[font=verdana][/color]Napoleon Sykes[/font] [font=verdana]CoachPoeWins [/font][font=verdana]gave a talk to the team a while back about building a legacy in life. Every step of the way, we put links in our chain.[/font]

CoachPoeWins we make mistakes, we learn, we grown. Ultimately, as a man you want to either continue the legacy started before yo

@CoachPoeWins or start one of your own. Offense & defense has a chain. Symbolizes each little piece of work we put into creating a legacy.[color=rgb(37, 204, 56)]

I love it. I really like the atmosphere of unity and hard work that these coaches are building.

Sorry that copied so poorly, but what it shows is tradition is being established. I agree with you Chisox, what the coaches are doing is fantastic.

Yeah… I totally dig this…

Be cool to have a chain link sticker for the helmets as the big play award

[quote=“s9er, post:187, topic:27405”]Yeah… I totally dig this…

Be cool to have a chain link sticker for the helmets as the big play award[/quote]

We need to be carrying chains to the game. Swinging them around like terrible towels when we do something well.
Ok, maybe we shouldn’t swing them around, but bringing chains to the game in support would be cool.

Where are my fellow GoT nerds?

I know what you’re thinking.

[quote=“chasmo101, post:184, topic:27405”]Here is an explanation from Coach Sykes…

[font=verdana][size=78%]@[/size][/font][font=verdana][size=78%]CoachPoeWins[/size][/font][font=verdana][/size][size=78%] Any back story on the chain two players were wearing/carrying? Also, congrats on the little one![/size][size=78%][/font]

[font=verdana]Napoleon Sykes[/font] [font=verdana]CoachPoeWins [/font][font=verdana]gave a talk to the team a while back about building a legacy in life. Every step of the way, we put links in our chain.[/font]

CoachPoeWins we make mistakes, we learn, we grown. Ultimately, as a man you want to either continue the legacy started before yo

@CoachPoeWins or start one of your own. Offense & defense has a chain. Symbolizes each little piece of work we put into creating a legacy.[/quote]
the guy that asked him that is a great twitter follow

[quote=“ninerID, post:190, topic:27405”][quote=“chasmo101, post:184, topic:27405”]Here is an explanation from Coach Sykes…

[font=verdana][size=78%]@[/size][/font][font=verdana][size=78%]CoachPoeWins[/size][/font][font=verdana][/size][size=78%] Any back story on the chain two players were wearing/carrying? Also, congrats on the little one![/size][/font]

[font=verdana]Napoleon Sykes[/font] [font=verdana]CoachPoeWins [/font][font=verdana]gave a talk to the team a while back about building a legacy in life. Every step of the way, we put links in our chain.[/font]

@CoachPoeWins or start one of your own. Offense & defense has a chain. Symbolizes each little piece of work we put into creating a legacy.[/quote]
the guy that asked him that is a great twitter follow[/quote]

I hear his tweets are mostly about widening I-77

[quote=“Tintin, post:188, topic:27405”][quote=“s9er, post:187, topic:27405”]Yeah… I totally dig this…

Be cool to have a chain link sticker for the helmets as the big play award[/quote]

We need to be carrying chains to the game. Swinging them around like terrible towels when we do something well.
Ok, maybe we shouldn’t swing them around, but bringing chains to the game in support would be cool.[/quote]

Chains will NOT make it past gate security checks. :o At least, I hope not. :))

[quote=“49er1, post:192, topic:27405”][quote=“Tintin, post:188, topic:27405”][quote=“s9er, post:187, topic:27405”]Yeah… I totally dig this…

Ok, maybe we shouldn’t swing them around, but bringing chains to the game in support would be cool.[/quote]

Chains will NOT make it past gate security checks. :o At least, I hope not. :))[/quote]
Yeah, that sound you hear is the AD frantically updating their Gameday Rules to say “no chains”.

[quote=“emf, post:193, topic:27405”][quote=“49er1, post:192, topic:27405”][quote=“Tintin, post:188, topic:27405”][quote=“s9er, post:187, topic:27405”]Yeah… I totally dig this…

Chains will NOT make it past gate security checks. :o At least, I hope not. :))[/quote]
Yeah, that sound you hear is the AD frantically updating their Gameday Rules to say “no chains”.[/quote]

If they are smart, which they aren’t, they would be selling the foam chains you can buy at Halloween.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:194, topic:27405”][quote=“emf, post:193, topic:27405”][quote=“49er1, post:192, topic:27405”][quote=“Tintin, post:188, topic:27405”][quote=“s9er, post:187, topic:27405”]Yeah… I totally dig this…

Yeah, that sound you hear is the AD frantically updating their Gameday Rules to say “no chains”.[/quote]

If they are smart, which they aren’t, they would be selling the foam chains you can buy at Halloween.[/quote]
Well, that would require them to communicate the meaning behind the chains, which is an even bigger hurdle for them…

[quote=“emf, post:195, topic:27405”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:194, topic:27405”][quote=“emf, post:193, topic:27405”][quote=“49er1, post:192, topic:27405”][quote=“Tintin, post:188, topic:27405”][quote=“s9er, post:187, topic:27405”]Yeah… I totally dig this…

If they are smart, which they aren’t, they would be selling the foam chains you can buy at Halloween.[/quote]
Well, that would require them to communicate the meaning behind the chains, which is an even bigger hurdle for them…[/quote]

LOL That is so true…

So which of you will be there tomorrow to take pictures?

Ill be there. Ill try to take pics and upload them here as it happens. Can this be done via phone?

Ill be there. Ill try to take pics and upload them here as it happens. Can this be done via phone?[/quote]

Depends on what type of phone and if you have the NN.N app for it. Also the file size is important. Can’t be more than 400KB in size. Might be easier to load to a site like Photobucket and the use {/img} with the picture url.

Ill be there. Ill try to take pics and upload them here as it happens. Can this be done via phone?[/quote]

Depends on what type of phone and if you have the NN.N app for it. Also the file size is important. Can’t be more than 400KB in size. Might be easier to load to a site like Photobucket and the use {/img} with the picture url.[/quote]
I suppose it’s too much to hope that the AD utilizes technology we already posses and live stream the unveiling?