Football Uniforms

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=208050960&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I like them too. Wish the Charlotte font was a tad larger.

So who are these players? Not sure my head can remember all the names on the football team.

2 of the guys are taped up and everything. Ready to play.

[quote=ā€œcibik02, post:223, topic:27405ā€]So who are these players? Not sure my head can remember all the names on the football team.

2 of the guys are taped up and everything. Ready to play.[/quote]
I know Dez Cooper is in the white jersey white pants in locker room pic.

So can someone explain the thing on the shoulders of the jersey again? Thatā€™s the only part I donā€™t likeā€¦

I like them, but think the design on the shoulders could have been a C-Pick or simply the 49ers letter logo. Goes well with the helmets.

The stripe? Guess to break up the color. I donā€™t mind it. A pick ax would look good

Uniforms look great. Simple, safe design. A good strategy for year one. Only half the price of a season ticket!

Agree. These uniforms look nice but it would be an added plus if the word ā€œCharlotteā€ was a little more easy to read.

Didnā€™t really have any expectations for the unis. Looks good. Many years to come to change them up

I am extremely happy. They look fantastic. I think green top, white pants is my favorite.

Any pictures with the backs?

Lambert talks about uniforms, back shown.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=23200&id=2561606&ATCLPID=&ATCLID=208050960&SPSID=590213&SPID=72735&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200

[quote=ā€œCha_49, post:210, topic:27405ā€]3000 bucks these are up to right now in the auction![/quote]I think the green one went for $3100, and the white one for $3000. The best deal of the night may have been two White-Gold FSLs for $5100. They are a $10,000 value and I am sure one day I will kick myself for not picking these up at that price.

Love 'em. Love our stadium. Love that we finally have football.
Noticed that ā€œknee padsā€ (or pants) donā€™t cover the knees as they used to. May look ā€œcoolā€ or improve leg motion, but less knee protection seems risky. Cracked kneecap injuries will increase, I believe.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/06/01/4080322/charlotte-49ers-reveal-football.html

Love 'em. Love our stadium. Love that we finally have football.
Noticed that ā€œknee padsā€ (or pants) donā€™t cover the knees as they used to. May look ā€œcoolā€ or improve leg motion, but less knee protection seems risky. Cracked kneecap injuries will increase, I believe.[/quote]

This has been the movement football has gone to the last 10 years.

Waitā€¦ so NN.N overreactedā€¦ and the uniforms look greatā€¦ shocking.

I like them also. However, compare the green on the uniform vs. the green background. Yikes :o . The stripe thing on the sleeve will probably be the cool thing to have on uniforms in several years.

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:224, topic:27405ā€][quote=ā€œcibik02, post:223, topic:27405ā€]So who are these players? Not sure my head can remember all the names on the football team.

2 of the guys are taped up and everything. Ready to play.[/quote]
I know Dez Cooper is in the white jersey white pants in locker room pic.[/quote]

EJ Rhinehart
Caleb Clayton-Molby
Dez Cooper
Austin Duke

Uniforms are fine. Nothing to get excited over. Nothing worth making an issue out of.

Like green jersey/white pants and white jersey/green pants better than all one color

Colors on clothing will always look different than on a flat surface.