Football Uniforms

[quote=“SteauA, post:375, topic:27405”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:373, topic:27405”][quote=“SteauA, post:369, topic:27405”]The last few pages of this thread:

[/quote]

Thanks for your valuable input.[/quote]

As a fanbase, we complain about EVERYTHING!

ALL THE TIME!

GOOD OR BAD!

It is EXHAUSTING!

A #facepalm is my natural response.

Thank you for your valuable reply to my valuable input.[/quote]

People need to be held accountable for half-a$$ed stuff.

If we all sat back and accepted the status quo then we would not even have a football team.

I’m sorry you are exhausted but…

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:381, topic:27405”][quote=“SteauA, post:375, topic:27405”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:373, topic:27405”][quote=“SteauA, post:369, topic:27405”]The last few pages of this thread:

[/quote]

Thanks for your valuable input.[/quote]

As a fanbase, we complain about EVERYTHING!

ALL THE TIME!

GOOD OR BAD!

It is EXHAUSTING!

A #facepalm is my natural response.

Thank you for your valuable reply to my valuable input.[/quote]

People need to be held accountable for half-a$$ed stuff.

If we all sat back and accepted the status quo then we would not even have a football team.

I’m sorry you are exhausted but…

[/quote]

Fair to assume the flash on the camera was off for this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just prefer to look at the bigger picture which in this case is the fact that we actually have replica uniforms that we can buy.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:377, topic:27405”]Don’t worry guys! Tomorrow my girlfriend will be taking back the two extra jerseys they sent me. She’ll be talking with the manager directly. I told her that after the money is back in my account she is to rip her a new one about the shoulder numbers.

…this will surely yield major results![/quote]

They sent you extra Jerseys? I emailed them about it

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:384, topic:27405”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:377, topic:27405”]Don’t worry guys! Tomorrow my girlfriend will be taking back the two extra jerseys they sent me. She’ll be talking with the manager directly. I told her that after the money is back in my account she is to rip her a new one about the shoulder numbers.

…this will surely yield major results![/quote]

They sent you extra Jerseys? I emailed them about it[/quote]

And they charged me twice too, but they seem willing to fix it so all-good.

Do we?

For $90 we should have actual replica jerseys. Sorry, are unis are nice but they’re not Oregon level in their design and with them being Nike it shouldn’t be that difficult to put out an on point replica. As Mr. B pointed out other schools don’t have this issue. It’s just B&N dropping the ball. They’ve done it for years.

The sad but honest truth.

Guess I’ll just stick with my green Niners baseball jersey…it’s not authentic, but I have yet to find a reason to not call it a replica

We do tend to bitch a lot as a fan base about stupid things.

But this is supposed to be a replica of the first ever jersey for the Charlotte 49ers football team.

Selling us a half-assed attempt for $90 isn’t cutting it.

Though I agree 90 is expensive. I just got my jersey and its still pretty bad ass. Looks good next to my Nike Panthers jersey. I’m not complaining because we finally have nike football jerseys and in doing my research, many jerseys sold( including Oregan) come with no numbers on the sleeves.

Oregon is probably not the best example since they wear different uniforms every game, but they sell plenty of jerseys with and without numbers on the sleeves.

http://shop.goducks.com/Oregon_Ducks_Mens_Jerseys

Bottom line is, our 1 advertised “replica jersey” is not in fact a replica (exact copy) jersey of what will be worn on the field.

I might buy one of more pre-owned, but new condition jersey’s if they won’t take yours back. If the picture shows numbers, they should have provided numbers…but the sky is not falling. I still can’t believe football is finally here. I am even more surprised how well the program has been put together.

Agree 100%. I cannot wait!

They have the jerseys in the bookstore on campus now as well at the counter. I just picked up the white one yesterday

Airforce, for those of us who are considering ordering without the ability to try them on, how do the sizes run? comparable to some of the nfl replicas?

Gray’s has the green replicas now as well, unfortunately $90 there also. On the bright side, I thought they looked really sharp.

Are these cut in an athletic fit, or more relaxed w/ long sleeves like the typical stuff you see on the rack?

Sorry didn’t pay that close attention to the sleeves, but seems like they were long (not like the ones pictured on our players). Honestly, was really surprised by how good they looked in person, was there to get a couple of shirts for the tax free weekend and “almost” bought one :smiley: . I didn’t try one on, but if you are interested they’re having a 10% off sale August 12th and 13th (not sure if jerseys are part of the tax-free weekend). Still debating myself whether to go back up there then and get one :slight_smile:

They fit just like the Nike NFL jerseys

They’re just as quality as the NFL uni’s