Football Uniforms

will the players jerseys have their names on the back or are they going old school with just the numbers?

From these pics, we currently do not have names on the back. That could always change though.

Odd question here that may only be curious to meā€¦but why do we not have a black helmet with a normal full color logo on it instead of that weird green thatā€™s hard to see??

Especially now with just the c-pickā€¦I bet that would pop on a black helmet.

Iā€™d also like to see how the full color logo would look on a green helmet too instead of just the white logo.

Nothing will be better than the gold ones from last weekā€¦but if weā€™re trying new stuffā€¦Iā€™d like to see the full color logo on black and green helmets just to see how it looks.

Odd take overā€¦back to your day

2 Likes

Money?

We did just buy about 100 gold chrome helmets.

The logos are just decals that can be changed pretty easily. I agree with TRLeader on the full color logo on the green helmets. The all white logo looks a little cheap. Iā€™m OK with the green metallic logos on the black helmets. Its something a little different for our collection.

1 Like

Would like to see a green chrome helmet with the same logo as the gold chrome helmet. That would make a nice rotation with the gold chrome for home & away.

clt demands chrome jerseys

I think our opponents should wear chrome plated pants, every game.