For fun: If I waited this long....

I figured I’d start for-fun thread during the dead months. Here’s the format:

If I waited [blank] years for [blank], then I can wait 3 more years for Charlotte 49er Football!

If I waited 12 years for Starcraft II, then I can wait 3 more for Charlotte 49er Football.

If I waited 14 years for college degree, then I can wait 3 more years for Charlotte 49er Football!

8 more days. I hope you haven’t beta’d. I need some noobs to beat up on.

8 more days. I hope you haven’t beta’d. I need some noobs to beat up on.[/quote]

I beta’d lightly in comparison to most others. Believe me, it didn’t do me a lot of good. Just like billiards and mountain biking, my love for the game far exceeds my skill.

I’ll have to get you on my friends list. Why don’t you PM me your battle.net email?

If I waited 3 years for the new Parkway Drive album, then I can wait 3 more years for Charlotte 49er Football!

If I waited 3 years for a holographic Charizard, then I can wait three years for Charlotte 49er Football

I waited 15 years for 485, then I can wait 3 years for Charlotte Football

8 replies and not one “I waited ____ years to lose my virginity, I can wait 3 more for Charlotte 49er football” post

I’m disappointed NNN. Disappointed. 8)

I have one of these in a closet somewhere. True story.

I’ve waited 9 years for a 49ers victory in the NCAA Tourney, I can wait 3 years for Charlotte 49er Football.

Funny because it is so true.

NA I found a chick & boned her when I was 1 day old, so I don’t know about this virginity think you speak of. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, that’s nasty. A 1 day year old baby? You’re a sick man.

Dude, it’s a joke. And I said I was the baby. I didn’t say I did a baby. There’s a difference.

Okay, I edited for clarity Job. Dude, you knew what I meant. I thought it was obvious it was a joke since none of us had sex in our 1st 3 years of life. Even the most advanced were like 13-14 when they lost their virginity, in response to NA.

If I waited 3 years for a new season of “The Boondocks,” I can wait 3 more years for Charlotte 49er Football.