For Tara Reid Fans Only

Not necessarily work safe …

Tara Reid’s finest hour

Oops! I’ve seen similar pictures of Lindsay Lohan too, but not on a major newspaper’s website. That’s pretty funny.

That’s a horrible boob job.

The picture looks fake.

Fox has the story about this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137894,00.html

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 02:52 PM [b] The picture looks fake. [/b]
This, my dear MKNiner, is not fake. Makes you think about all the ones that have been written off as fake, though!

NY Daily News has the story …

[i]Originally posted by HomeinHalton[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 03:04 PM [b] This, my dear MKNiner, is not fake. Makes you think about all the ones that have been written off as fake, though! [/b]
Wow. Well bless her heart. :D

Wonder why she went for the boob job?

It’s one of those solid “career moves”

[i]Originally posted by HomeinHalton[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 03:09 PM [b] It's one of those solid "career moves" [/b]
For what? To go from B-movies to P-movies? :blink:

They actually showed blurred footage. Definitely not fake.

Which is sad, because, ew.

plastic surge0wn3d

I’m thinking about claiming her in the Celebrity Death Pool here soon!

she is not getting it done anymore.

Squint your eyes and she starts to look like Courtney Love… :confused:

she’s in a movie, can’t remember the name(it sucked)…but she’s nude in it…i think the new boobs have larger nipples if my memory from that movie is correct. some digging on the net and we could compare, I don’t find tara reid all that hot anymore though.

How tha he!! does she not know that her dress fell down.

compare her new ones to her old set…Tara’s old rack

yeah, thats definitely the movie i was referring too…definitely look bigger now

the movie Katie Holmes was in and went topless, can’t remember the name of that one either, is a good one…she’s got a nice set. something about tara reid i’m not all that wild about…too fake, pardon the pun :smiley:

I’m sorry , but Tera Reid is hot! If you don’t think so then who are you comparing her to. I guarentee you see her walkin around Charlotte your mouth would drop and any guy would be cazy not to check her out walkin by.

Fully Man!!

she’s definitely hot, and use to be more so. just seems to be kinda ‘strung out’, how she comes off to me…thats some what of a turn off for me however I"m sure if i saw her in person I’d do a double take(especially if her top fell off)