For those going to Ham's today..

What time are you planning on getting there?

I was thinking about getting there around 3, but I don’t want to show up way early, and also don’t want to get there after the tables are all full.

I’m planning on getting there at 3. [B]If anyone around campus needs a ride, I can take a few. Just PM me.[/B]

I am going to Picasso’s at 2.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;286238]I’m planning on getting there at 3. [B]If anyone around campus needs a ride, I can take a few. Just PM me.[/B][/QUOTE]

White windowless van…

[QUOTE=YINZER;286239]I am going to Picasso’s at 2.[/QUOTE]

Which one?

I am going to Picasso's at 2.

Yinzer that’s a sweet avatar!

Back on topic, what time is everyone getting to Ham’s?

[QUOTE=YINZER;286239]I am going to Picasso’s at 2.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Picasso’s probably!

Anybody know of any places in South Charlotte, specifically Carolina Place Mall area showing the game?

[QUOTE=zepandragefan;286272]Anybody know of any places in South Charlotte, specifically Carolina Place Mall area showing the game?[/QUOTE]

Fox and Hound is at the Johnston Road exit they have a great selection of tv’s.

I will be at one or the other by 3:30 - just not sure which. I think Pic’s has better food, but I want to give Ham’s a shot so we will see. Ham’s may have more room so it may win by default.

Me and a few friends are going to Ham’s around 3 to get started and be able to get a table

[QUOTE=zepandragefan;286272]Anybody know of any places in South Charlotte, specifically Carolina Place Mall area showing the game?[/QUOTE]

Hickory Tavern on Johnston/485 behind sticky Fingers,

TheReal49er called me and said Ham’s was off the hook … glad to hear it! (NO offense to the boys at Picasso’s …)

More school officials at Picassos, just saying…

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;286572]More school officials at Picassos, just saying…[/QUOTE]

I will refrain from ANY comment on that one …

Ham’s had the area that they use for Lutz Live set aside for the Niner game, but the green kept coming in. We had the entire bar area, and then filled up the restaurant side too. Ham’s had no idea that we would fill the place. The best part was when the girl showed up to waitress in her Chapel Hill shirt and they gave her a Charlotte t-shirt to put over it. Then Maryland whipped the Heels and she had these stupid baby blue sleeves from her long-sleeved t-shirt showing so there was no where to hide. Bring me a beer you Tarheel pretender!

[QUOTE=Nugget;286664]Ham’s had the area that they use for Lutz Live set aside for the Niner game, but the green kept coming in. We had the entire bar area, and then filled up the restaurant side too. Ham’s had no idea that we would fill the place. The best part was when the girl showed up to waitress in her Chapel Hill shirt and they gave her a Charlotte t-shirt to put over it. Then Maryland whipped the Heels and she had these stupid baby blue sleeves from her long-sleeved t-shirt showing so there was no where to hide. Bring me a beer you Tarheel pretender![/QUOTE]
Ham’s was rocking! I got there early and didn’t realize how much of the bar we had taken over. I stood up to cheer during the first half to look over and see the entire place erupting. Great job by Hams and Sig Sports! I loved the part where they made the one waitress put on a Niners shirt over her Crap Hole Hill garb. :thumbsup: I believe I heard them say Hams is hosting the Fordham game on Feb 17th too.

[QUOTE=HomeinHalton;286610]I will refrain from ANY comment on that one …[/QUOTE]

why the refrain?

That Fordham game is a strange one; 6pm on a Sunday. Rose Hill Gym is brutal; the ceiling is so damn low, the camera is almost floor level. You lose sight of the ball on a high arcing three pointer.

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;286731]Rose Hill Gym is brutal; the ceiling is so damn low, the camera is almost floor level. You lose sight of the ball on a high arcing three pointer.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That means we may not get to see much of our offense.