Forget the 49ers for today...

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=RoyalBlue]GO PANTHERS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Beat the Birds!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

[QUOTE=the daxified one;150214]GO SEAHAWKS!!![/QUOTE]

[B]Ban Dax!!![/B]:tongue:

sorry eagles fans have a philosophy. if you lose to a team in the nfc championship game you cheer against them for the rest of your life.

Eagles fans would toss their mother to the lions, except for McNabb.

yea i would hahahahaha not really. Speaking of tossing our own mothers to the lions gdub fans think we don’t know anything about basketball (which i don’t understand since this is basketball country) and that we all hate each other.

sorry eagles fans have a philosophy. if you lose to a team in the nfc championship game you cheer against them for the rest of your life.

ya’ll hate a lot of teams then. j/k, go seahawks

no i just hate 3 teams i think is the count now. Bucs, Panthers, and the Rams i think are the 3 teams that i hate now. Well i’ve always hated the panthers. I’m probably one of the few people who have lived in charlotte all my life and never wanted the panthers to come here.

Got to love when poorly prepared media types try to get on the Panthers bandwagon. This poll is on nbc6.com

Who will be the Panthers unsung hero Sunday?

Chris Mangum
Nick Goings
Drew Carter
Chris Gamble

Wonder what position Chris Mangum plays?

[QUOTE=ninerID;150222]ya’ll hate a lot of teams then. j/k, go seahawks[/QUOTE]

Why do Cowboy fans hate the panthers so much, especially the one’s that are from the Carolina’s? is it because the Panthers have whooped the cowboys twice in the playoffs?

[QUOTE=NinerOne;150232]Why do Cowboy fans hate the panthers so much, especially the one’s that are from the Carolina’s? is it because the Panthers have whooped the cowboys twice in the playoffs?[/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

How true. How true. How true.

GO PANTHERS!!!

Why do Cowboy fans hate the panthers so much, especially the one's that are from the Carolina's? is it because the Panthers have whooped the cowboys twice in the playoffs?
oooo buurrrn!

I have work at 8:45 tonight…hopefully the game doesn’t go to overtime, or somebody will be late to work! :unsure:

I highly doubt anyone in dallas gives a shit about the panthers. And since theyve won multiple super bowls, and gone to the playoffs many times, i honestly doubt they care about getting taken out by them 2 times. i dont like the panthers b/c i cant watch dallas play when they are on, and sometimes when the panthers play at 4 and dallas is on at 1 due to NFL rules i instead get to watch infomercials on Rascal motorized carts for old people or learn how to buy and sale property from twin midgets with beards. If the panthers get to the superbowl i will pull for them then, as i did last time, i think its good for the city. I can’t wait til the next losing season happens when i see all of you hop off the bandwagon, very similar to another Charlotte sports team. Also some of the absurd, lack of football knowledge comments i hear from panther fans make me think of Tarhole Wal-mart fans.

go seahawks!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

i bet you are all still cheering for the panthers HAWKS up 17-0

Jesus christ.

been saying it all year panthers will not go to the superbowl