Fox and Hound in Winston-Salem

Just called, said they would be carrying the game, and would put it on any TV you would like…

Who’s making the trip there?

Do you have to be 18 to enter as well?

I am there! Yes I think you have to be 18 to go there if not 21 even.

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 03:22 PM [b] I am there! Yes I think you have to be 18 to go there if not 21 even. [/b]
Better leave your gf at home then moss...
[b] Better leave your gf at home then moss...[/b]

They should have never brought the Victory cheerleaders to Halton Sunday…

You should be able to get in under 18 no problem. I will have kids with me so I wouldn’t worry about it.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 04:23 PM [b] Better leave your gf at home then moss... [/b]
don't fret, she's at girl scouts tonight, i'm on the prowl..... :ph34r:

Good job… I’ll drive over there!

[b]Just called, said they would be carrying the game, and would put it on any TV you would like.......[/b]

With the Wake Forest game on??? Cool, we own Winston-Salem!!!

We owned the big screen for the first half, then the Wake Forest game got the nod. A few WFU fans cheered with us when the shot was live but many were casually watching it. However, there was a large cheer on the initial replay when everyone saw it.

[SIZE=2]GO NINERS![/SIZE]

I watched the game from Damons in Raleigh right at the RBC center, and with about 4min to play they tried to change the channel!!! I stood up and started cussing before I realized I was in a public place, and it was corrected. The Manager even came out and said he was sorry… damn straight he said he was sorry. Post game I had the majority of the bar rooting for the correct call to be made. That game was not for those with weak nerves.

Great game and great company at the Fox and the Hound: HP, JKniner and Moss2k in the house!!!