FOX News Rising and BBQ

I know we have a thread for the BBQ, but I wanted to get this word out.

Fox News Rising WILL be covering the BBQ on Thursday morning. This means we need people out at the Harris Teeter parking lot across form campus helping cook and hanging out. We need alumni and students! Getting this coverage will hopefully help us sell some more BBQ!

I know this is early (5:30AM) and I know it will be cold - but the more we have the better. Some come out and hang out with us and get on TV and help us sell some BBQ to fund ships for the first Charlotte football student athletes!

I keep trying to send a Private Message - but it won’t go through so forgive me but:
I will have tables and chairs with me on Thursday.
We still good with tents Bojangles?
How are we looking with NNG Braille? We need PEOPLE out there with us Thursday on Rising.
Cha have you heard anything from the AD on what they are doing? I put Wilson in touch with them and haven’t heard from them.

The piggies are cooking right now.

[center]
[size=36pt]Eat Norm’s BBQ![/size][/center]

Dang, 5:30-7!
I guess I’ll have to set the alarm.

Using the dirtsheet to get the word out at tomorrow’s game, will have Alex or Ben send out an e-mail also.

There.

You all are selling by the pound right?

What time will the grub be available?

11 am

http://49erfanatics.com/product.sc;jsessionid=EF2D3974C42785EFFC8725FDC67D8025.qscstrfrnt04?productId=54&categoryId=1

Just talked to Wilson and the AD. We will be having appearances from people in the AD (cough coach cough) during the morning. Come on folks - this is football and homecoming. What else do you have to do at 5:30AM? Sleep? There is no excuse not to come hang out other than you are LAZY!

Niner Nation Gold has recieved the e-mail.

Nick, bring all the flyers you have left to the game tomorrow, we can hand them out in the stands once we run out of dirt sheets.

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:10, topic:22426”]Niner Nation Gold has recieved the e-mail.

Nick, bring all the flyers you have left to the game tomorrow, we can hand them out in the stands once we run out of dirt sheets.[/quote]

Sweetness - we need NNG representing in the morning on Rising and buying some Q.

Ill be out there of course! Gotta head to a short meeting at 9am but then will be back to run deliveries!

So who else is in for Rising?

I’m in. I’ll have 1 or 2 tailgating tents available if we need them.

Anyone have a cornhole set to bring?

Pending whether I feel lazy in the morning, I’ll be there at 5:30. If I feel lazy, I’ll be there at 11.

This is in the morning - come on folks!

I should be there around 5:30. Do you know if HotRod will bring any punch out there? I need a jug of it after tonight.

come on out guys! I need something to be happy about after tonight…

Leaving now!

Thanks to Wupass for getting this together with FNR. Had a good time this morning even though my toes are still numb. Its’ alway good to get together with fellow Niners.