Fox Urine ?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h8Us09hegezW-ikAyWH7_Tuo4hKAD951CIA03

[QUOTE]A 50-year-old man told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house during homecoming week. This year, he decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.[/QUOTE]

How does one go about obtaining fox urine?

[QUOTE=casstommy;369607]How does one go about obtaining fox urine?[/QUOTE]

By asking him for it.

Why are they TPing his house for 8 years straight?

actually, one can buy it. it’s used in many fox hunts where killing the fox is outlawed. if you need some, let me know…or go on-line.

Oh… so, this thread is about real foxes.

By asking him for it.

Please tell me you used that response because you’ve seen “Equilibrium” with Christian Bale…

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;369632]Please tell me you used that response because you’ve seen “Equilibrium” with Christian Bale…[/QUOTE]

I can’t remember what movie it was, but I remember it from somewhere…

Oh......... so, this thread is about real foxes.
John Fox Urine, it is what it is.
I can't remember what movie it was, but I remember it from somewhere...

“What is the easiest way to get a weapon away from a Grammaton Cleric?”

“You ask him for it.”

That’s hilarious. This guy shouldn’t be charged with anything. How can you not be allowed to defend your own property and with such harmless means?

I could totally see metro ending up in a similar story. :lol:

As the knuckleheads ran home to Mommy I hope every dog in the neighborhood started chasing them. :lol:

This is funny.

It reminds me of one of those shows where they look for creatures that are “unknown to science.” A chick had a show one time on the Outdoor Channel, & she was hunting Bigfoot. She had one of the guys who worked for her dipped in female ape piss to attract a Bigfoot.

Now I don’t believe in Bigfoot, but just in case, I’m not taking any chances. I would have refused, & called the EEOC on that Bee-atch for attempting to get me ape-raped. If that isn’t a sexual harassment lawsuit, I don’t know what is.