FOXSports.com article today

Not good to be singled out like this. My people over here haven’t traditionally been on our side to begin with. Now they’re definitely noticing our troubles so far…

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/5109708
-G-

[QUOTE=GMadness;141219]Not good to be singled out like this. My people over here haven’t traditionally been on our side to begin with. Now they’re definitely noticing our troubles so far…

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/5109708
-G-[/QUOTE]

Dang, sad but true.

I don’t think you can call us a fraud. We didn’t represent ourselves as the 34th best team in the country, others did. You can say that we were over-rated. But maybe we should wait and see how the season pans out. If some people can find their shot…

[QUOTE=Traveler;141227]I don’t think you can call us a fraud. We didn’t represent ourselves as the 34th best team in the country, others did. You can say that we were over-rated. But maybe we should wait and see how the season pans out. If some people can find their shot…[/QUOTE]

I think you could characterize the back to back games in Wyoming as a possible “fluke”

But

When we come home 8 days later and are WORSE…

Then yes…we’re a fraud.

I don’t think we are a fraud. I do think we are a bad basketball team right now.

I had much rather lose 3 out of the first 4 than to lose 3 out of the last 4.

Gmadness, Did you make it out to LMU tonight to see the womens team play? I was work’n in the area and drove by…but didn’t have the time to stop. You live out that way don’t ya?

Didnt Memphis have a similar start a year or so ago - then bloom later in the season. I think this will be a season of “it aint over till its over”. I just hope we get some flow going on offense. No reason to give up on this team. Sometimes the shots just dont fall. If we get the fire lit who knows. Sometimes you blossom early and crash / and sometimes blossom later and that can be pretty!!

I always wanted us to be the number two story after UConn, just not like this.

[QUOTE=R49er;141264]Didnt Memphis have a similar start a year or so ago - then bloom later in the season. I think this will be a season of “it aint over till its over”. I just hope we get some flow going on offense. No reason to give up on this team. Sometimes the shots just dont fall. If we get the fire lit who knows. Sometimes you blossom early and crash / and sometimes blossom later and that can be pretty!![/QUOTE]

Yes, they did.

Also, Louisville got off to a terrible start one year back in the 80’s (maybe '86) and then went on to win the National Championship.

[QUOTE=R49er;141264]Didnt Memphis have a similar start a year or so ago - then bloom later in the season. I think this will be a season of “it aint over till its over”. I just hope we get some flow going on offense. No reason to give up on this team. Sometimes the shots just dont fall. If we get the fire lit who knows. Sometimes you blossom early and crash / and sometimes blossom later and that can be pretty!![/QUOTE]

Very good points! There will be good things happening between now and March!

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;141243]I had much rather lose 3 out of the first 4 than to lose 3 out of the last 4.[/QUOTE]

Sad but in two years we’ve done worse than that.

007, yeah I noticed they were out here but I work weekends and didn’t get the chance to go see them. Would’ve liked to, though. Guess they play again tonight too.

Now only if we could get the guys to come out this way again. Saw the Long Beach State game a few years ago, but that’s the only time I’ve seen our boys live in 5 years!! Bummer.
-G-

[QUOTE=GMadness;141299]Now only if we could get the guys to come out this way again. Saw the Long Beach State game a few years ago, but that’s the only time I’ve seen our boys live in 5 years!! Bummer.
-G-[/QUOTE]

Be thankful you didn’t get to see the most recent live performance against Miss St.!!

It’s a good thing nobody reads foxsports.com. It is true, however.