Free to a good Home

If anyone is interested, I am giving away the bobble heads that I have. I have the Cornbread, Bobby, Jobey and Norm Bobbleheads. Anyone interested I will give them free (just pay shipping).

I’m interested. Should I PM you?

Yeah

YGPM

Ok no more PMs. I just got 4 in 1 minute.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;229300]If anyone is interested, I am giving away the bobble heads that I have. I have the Cornbread, Bobby, Jobey and Norm Bobbleheads. Anyone interested I will give them free (just pay shipping).[/QUOTE]

Why?

[QUOTE=49erFan1;229300]If anyone is interested, I am giving away the bobble heads that I have. I have the Cornbread, Bobby, Jobey and Norm Bobbleheads. Anyone interested I will give them free (just pay shipping).[/QUOTE]

What kind of person gives away their bobblehead collection??? Are you dying??

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;229313]What kind of person gives away their bobblehead collection??? Are you dying??[/QUOTE]
I’m waiting for the reply as well. I wouldn’t trade 49er bobbles for anything. I even let the Rodney White and Huggy Bear bobbleheads sit on the shelf with them. :tongue:

What kind of person gives away their bobblehead collection???? Are you dying??

somewhere, off in the distance, comes the faint sound of a whip cracking…

who was it…HP or Normanniner?
they took the bobbleheads and put on some sort of photoshoot and told a story on the floor of their house, it referenced Memphis somehow. That was classic.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;229327]somewhere, off in the distance, comes the faint sound of a whip cracking…[/QUOTE]

If that is the case he is in for a sad life and he will wich he had them back after his divorce…

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;229354]If that is the case he is in for a sad life and he will wich he had them back after his divorce…[/QUOTE]

wanna hear the gayest thing of all?

my wife-kids have a “Clay” bobblehead on top of the fridge, and that SOB nods his head at me everytime I grab a Coors Light. I have no say in the matter.

I am sure Clay bobs his head with a lot of men but I doubt any of them are drinking Coors Light.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;229359]I am sure Clay bobs his head with a lot of men but I doubt any of them are drinking Coors Light.[/QUOTE]

That was hilarious.

I wouldn’t trade my Bobbleheads for anything. I recently obtained Jobey, which completed the collection.

You are either dying, or Jobey/Norm/Lutz/Cornbread/Henry/Diego/Eddie/Demarco all just pissed in your cereal…

:huh:

I’m moving and won’t have space for them. I don’t want them to get destroyed so I’d rather give them to someone who will appreciate them.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;229368]I’m moving and won’t have space for them. I don’t want them to get destroyed so I’d rather give them to someone who will appreciate them.[/QUOTE]

What!? Are you moving into a ferret cage??

You have to have a better excuse than that…

They arent [I]lifesize[/I] bobbleheads!

I'm moving and won't have space for them. I don't want them to get destroyed so I'd rather give them to someone who will appreciate them.

Seriously, you’re going to regret that later.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;229368]I’m moving and won’t have space for them. I don’t want them to get destroyed so I’d rather give them to someone who will appreciate them.[/QUOTE]
Are you moving to Japan???

Good God man, pay to put them in storage until you can move out of your shoebox and into something bigger. Make sure the storage unit is climate controlled, can’t have Jobey getting cold and damp…

I’d love them! Maybe they should be given away as a prize to the winner of the 2007 NNN Bracket Challenge. :slight_smile: