Free to a good Home

Well I hope you got my PM, I sent it a few hours ago.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;229300]If anyone is interested, I am giving away the bobble heads that I have. I have the Cornbread, Bobby, Jobey and Norm Bobbleheads. Anyone interested I will give them free (just pay shipping).[/QUOTE]

I would suggest you auction them off and let the proceeds go to Ninernation.net to help pay for the site.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;229371]What!? Are you moving into a ferret cage??

[/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[QUOTE]my wife-kids have a “Clay” bobblehead on top of the fridge, and that SOB nods his head at me everytime I grab a Coors Light. I have no say in the matter.[/QUOTE]

:huhsign: :huhsign: :huhsign:

While I admire your courage in admitting that Clay is publicly visible in your home, there are ways to resolve this…Just keep slamming the fridge door, soon enough it should do a swan dive onto the kitchen floor. The kids may be initially disappointed, but someday in the future, they WILL THANK YOU.

[QUOTE=metro;229357]wanna hear the gayest thing of all?

my wife-kids have a “Clay” bobblehead on top of the fridge, and that SOB nods his head at me everytime I grab a Coors Light. I have no say in the matter.[/QUOTE]

I would not have told that one to anybody Metro. :tongue: :wow: :ohmy: :wink:

clt needs a cornbread bobble and will offer a zeppelin ride in exchange.

[QUOTE=cltniners;229461]a zeppelin ride in exchange.[/QUOTE]

no thanks. I remember what happened the last time I rode with you

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;229465]no thanks. I remember what happened the last time I rode with you

[/QUOTE]

clt has had good times and bad times, you know clt’s had his share.