FRIDAY NIGHT SOLUTION!!!!

It isnt going to be 104. I would like more clarification on this.
Are you sure?

No middle section as coach said. However, I’d like more clarification on this.

It’s worth it to not sit in 104 if I can support the women’s team and still get decent seats. It’s kind of sad to not get great seats for the first game of the season, but the Lipsitz and Co. absolutely deserve it.

Props to the AD for coming up with a solution (or at least using brick’s). They really stepped up for this.

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;266651]It’s worth it to not sit in 104 if I can support the women’s team and still get decent seats. It’s kind of sad to not get great seats for the first game of the season, but the Lipsitz and Co. absolutely deserve it.

Props to the AD for coming up with a solution (or at least using brick’s). They really stepped up for this.[/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR=Green]THAT’S THE 49ER SPIRIT![/COLOR][/B]

I got a definite answer. The seats will be in the back of section 110. It is lower level, over behind the home basketball goal

IMO, this is a MORE THAN SATISFACTORY solution. If anyone is bothered by, they seriously need to reconsider their thoughts.

Sure, some of you may be sitting in very good seats in place of some of the best seats in the Arena.

Sure, this opens up an opportunity for some different people to get WELL ABOVE NORMAL seating, likely for their 1st time ever.

Guess what, this could also motivate “those folks” to want to come back again.