Front entrance

[QUOTE=VA49er;173170]Don’t really need to do all that. Just throw a burlap bag or something over the “UNC” part a couple of times and people will start getting the message.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

And they had better make those panels easy to change out, because we WILL be replacing them with ones that say [U]UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE[/U].

There are ways to incorporate a tasteful, smaller, more subdued digital display into the overall presentation.

We need some easy way of posting campus events, especially sports, at the entrance. If we don’t do it digitally, they need to come up with something manual that doesnt look tacky either & [U]actually identifies the opponent[/U], etc.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/baileypicks24/bored3.jpg[/IMG]

That’s hideous. Looks like it belongs out front of a local TV station or newspaper building. I think digital displays only work when it’s placed at a sports-only venue. An example is LJVM in Winston. I like how they have the big digital marquee on Deacon Blvd. for upcoming events. But I just don’t think you can pull that off as part of a main campus entrance without it looking super tacky. I’d much rather have a nice, contemporary stone/brick structure with some classy landscaping around it. The marketing department should be handling the game promotions better than in the past and not relying on a roadside sign to pub the game.

Don't really need to do all that. Just throw a burlap bag or something over the "UNC" part a couple of times and people will start getting the message.

I seriously am thinking about doing that every time I visit Charlotte. :lmao: