Frustrating

When I got back to the car I had the radio on 95.7 and I thought NC State was playing (since it is their flagship station) but then I heard the name Curry and slowly became very pissed. I became even more so as I was driving up 77 and lost our post game show at Huntersville. How the h*ll can Davidson get on FM with a strong station and I have to stop in Huntersville to hear the end of our post game show.

When I got back to the car I had the radio on 95.7 and I thought NC State was playing (since it is their flagship station) but then I heard the name Curry and slowly became very pissed. I became even more so as I was driving up 77 and lost our post game show at Huntersville. How the h*ll can Davidson get on FM with a strong station and I have to stop in Huntersville to hear the end of our post game show.
Come on man. Jesus plays for Davidson. Jesus. The only reason a DIII school got 83 points on Davidson tonight was because our Lord Stephony Curry bestowed those 83 points upon them. And they only won by 24 over a DIII school because the Lord was so merciful. I think Davidson should make their own frequency that is broadcast nationwide crystal clear. Jesus could do it.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;360392]When I got back to the car I had the radio on 95.7 and I thought NC State was playing (since it is their flagship station) but then I heard the name Curry and slowly became very pissed. I became even more so as I was driving up 77 and lost our post game show at Huntersville. How the h*ll can Davidson get on FM with a strong station and I have to stop in Huntersville to hear the end of our post game show.[/QUOTE]
That is bush

The same thing happened to me. My car stays on 95.7 and before I had a chance to change the radio to 1660 I heard the Davidson broadcast. They were interviewing the Davidson AD and he said season ticket sales doubled, so I guess they sold 100 season tickets this year.

the mild cats are soooooo happy they do NOT play us this year. I STILL would like to know the TRUTH as to why they are not playing us.

Now we know what they did with their share of the revenue from the NCAA tourney. I think they were already on FM - 106.1 - but you can’t get that station sitting right under their tower. Once their program goes back to obscurity (5…4…3…2…1…) and the money runs out, they’ll go back to a crappy station.

95.7 is the local NCSU sports station, so I have a feeling State will bump the Davidson Prep School broadcasts when they play on the same night.

I also wonder if last night was a one shot thing. BTW, after losing 1660, I went back to 95.7 and it sounded like the station was off the air. Nothing was being broadcast. I guess the 15 Davidson fans had gone to bed.

You could be right, Over. Either way, Davidson sucks.

You could be right, Over. Either way, Davidson sucks.
why do I have this great gut feeling you are about to post more now that you can speak freely :lol:

[QUOTE=49or bust;360396]Come on man. Jesus plays for Davidson. Jesus. The only reason a DIII school got 83 points on Davidson tonight was because our Lord Stephony Curry bestowed those 83 points upon them. And they only won by 24 over a DIII school because the Lord was so merciful. I think Davidson should make their own frequency that is broadcast nationwide crystal clear. Jesus could do it.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

I can’t believe they played a DIII school to start the season. We didn’t even play a DIII team for our Exhibition.

You got the signal all the way to Huntersville? I started losing it when I hit I-85.

Metro, the Clemson game may still be a blackout, but my blackout is officially over.

Metro, the Clemson game still be a blackout, but my blackout is officially over.
I kinda figured....:biggrin:

I can’t believe they played a DIII school to start the season. We didn’t even play a DIII team for our Exhibition.[/QUOTE]
They needed a game and obviously can’t pay the $$$ to get someone to play in Belk. Guilford probably rode the bus down for a $10K return.

Metro, the Clemson game may still be a blackout, but my blackout is officially over.
Do I detect some turbulent posts in the near future?

Over40, I’m glad my ears won’t be the only ones who have heard it. :shades:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;360499]Do I detect some turbulent posts in the near future?[/QUOTE]

Me? Turbulent? Never.

Painfully truthful? Maybe.

Me? Turbulent? Never.
Bull****. :shades: I'll be talking to you soon.

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;360510]Me? Turbulent? Never.

Painfully truthful? Maybe.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you’ll still be around then.

They needed a game and obviously can't pay the $$$ to get someone to play in Belk. Guilford probably rode the bus down for a $10K return.

I don’t know much about how the money works, but do you have to pay a visiting team all the time? Did we have to pay for UNCG to come play us? :huh: