Frustrating

Come on man. Jesus plays for Davidson. Jesus. The only reason a DIII school got 83 points on Davidson tonight was because our Lord Stephony Curry bestowed those 83 points upon them. And they only won by 24 over a DIII school because the Lord was so merciful. I think Davidson should make their own frequency that is broadcast nationwide crystal clear. Jesus could do it.

You’re wrong, Will. It’s a well known fact that Jesus doesn’t play any defense. If anyone scores a three pointer on you, turn your cheek and leave them wide open on the next possession.

[QUOTE=EE9er;360552]I don’t know much about how the money works, but do you have to pay a visiting team all the time? Did we have to pay for UNCG to come play us? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Yes, out of conference games, you pretty much have to pay them if you don’t return the game. I doubt we’ll be going to UNCG next year. We’re going to App and they were here last year. Not sure if that was a 2 for 1.

Btw, imagine being Kentucky and paying GW and the VMI 40-50K (at least) in back to back years for home-openers and LOSING!!! Somewhat similar to what we did to Syracuse for their home-opener after winning the natl championship but not nearly as much as an upset. Nice paycheck $$$$$$

:wink:

Don't you guess the station manager has a product he thinks people want to hear.......
That doesn't have a thing to do with it. Someone had to buy air time; and I doubt a 2000 seat gym will turn out that much of a fan base.

Enjoy these wins over the teams that do not even offer scholarships. It will give you something to brag about later in the year. ******* *******. The Davidson Wildcats. The king (sometimes) of the big, bad one-bid Southern Conference.

edit: Why did you change you post as soon as someone called your bluff?