FSL update

Total FSLs Sold to Date – 1,995

Volunteer Sales Force Committee Sales to Date – 430

:frowning:

I thought that we were over 1800 before the sales teams started. I am disappointed to hear that we weren’t. On the other hand, it is good to see that the sales teams have boosted sales by 20% in just a couple of weeks.

Why not just try selling Season Tickets for the first season, rather than the FSLs?

I feel like we’d sell a lot more and faster.

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;421813]Why not just try selling Season Tickets for the first season, rather than the FSLs?

I feel like we’d sell a lot more and faster.[/QUOTE]

It’s not too late to scrap a failed plan and re-work it to something that will work. The FSL money can be credited to whatever new plan originated, and we would already be that far along. I don’t think anyone that bought an FSL is going to back out of buying season tickets, and any leftover funds can be credited to improving their seating. It’s obvious this plan is failing, and somebody needs to come up with one that will sell or we are going to be stuck going to other school’s football games.

my heart sank when i read the email.

[B]I thought that we were over 1800 before the sales teams started.[/B]

I thought the same thing. Is that not true?

I was told by an AD official that we were over 1800 BEFORE new FSLs were counted. Didn’t see the email so lets link something because I KNOW we were in the 1600’s BEFORE any sales work was done. 430 would put us over 2000.

I feel like people are reluctant buying the FSL because they’re not really getting something. If you sell the actual season tickets, then they feel like they’re actually purchasing an item.

You can still have the option to purchase FSLs but also just give an option for first year tix.

If we’re going to have to start out in Memorial Stadium you’ll just have to re-work the SL seating when we move back on-campus… So how about selling season tix for the first 3 years (while honoring the current FSLs) and then when we get it going push the FSLs.

It just seems like FSLs might be a big commitment to make for something that isn’t definite. Season tickets at least shows more of a University commitment to football.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;421823]I was told by an AD official that we were over 1800 BEFORE new FSLs were counted. Didn’t see the email so lets link something because I KNOW we were in the 1600’s BEFORE any sales work was done. 430 would put us over 2000.[/QUOTE]

The 430 stat. also includes FSLs that were bought by sales team members. Some of which were already counted in the 1600 before the sales effort began.

Ex. If I bought 6 and sold 4 more as a sales team member, I’m given credit for 10.

I was told by an AD official that we were over 1800 BEFORE new FSLs were counted. Didn't see the email so lets link something because I KNOW we were in the 1600's BEFORE any sales work was done. 430 would put us over 2000.

No offense, But regardless of the total being just over or just under 2,000, the number still blows…

[QUOTE=NinerAl;421827]The 430 stat. also includes FSLs that were bought by sales team members. Some of which were already counted in the 1600 before the sales effort began.

Ex. If I bought 6 and sold 4 more as a sales team member, I’m given credit for 10.[/QUOTE]

Then the sales teams DIDN’T sell 430 FSLs, the bought and sold 430. :unhappy:

Total FSLs Sold to Date – 1,995

Volunteer Sales Force Committee Sales to Date – 430

DOne…its over. :unhappy:

ugh :weep:

I’m told it will be at least a month before any real numbers will be available - they do not count a single FSL until contracts are signed and a payment is received. Also word is some companies may be purchasing some blocks of FSLs.

I'm told it will be at least a month before any real numbers will be available - they do not count a single FSL until contracts are signed and a payment is received. Also word is some companies may be purchasing some blocks of FSLs.

I always thought that we should be approaching local businesses. If we have more people coming into the area, people traveling here for football their businesses will hve more customers.

Jim Utter saves the day.

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;421864]I’m told it will be at least a month before any real numbers will be available - they do not count a single FSL until contracts are signed and a payment is received. Also word is some companies may be purchasing some blocks of FSLs.[/QUOTE]

Something positive! Thank you! :thumbsup:

I'm told it will be at least a month before any real numbers will be available - they do not count a single FSL until contracts are signed and a payment is received. Also word is some companies may be purchasing some blocks of FSLs.

Jim the master marketer, it’s amazing how some good news inspires us all…It would be nice to see the Mayor, Our Congressmen, and other local leaders step up and support the University…Certainly will see them front row if it is successful.

Jim the master marketer, it's amazing how some good news inspires us all....It would be nice to see the Mayor, Our Congressmen, and other local leaders step up and support the University...Certainly will see them front row if it is successful.

Mayor Pat wants us to change our name to the University of Charlotte. That’s support for me.