FSL's now Transferable

I know this was a sticking point for some, but new documents state that the FSLā€™s will be transferable.

There will be a transferable fee of $300, and free tranferability to immediate family.

I know this was a sticking point for some, but new documents state that the FSL's will be transferable.

There will be a transferable fee of $300, and free tranferability to immediate family.

Cool----one more excuse (cough, cough) gotten rid of!

Cool----one more excuse (cough, cough) gotten rid of!

I wouldnā€™t say it is an excuse, but from the beginning the transfer policy was awful.

I wouldn't say it is an excuse, but from the beginning the transfer policy was awful.

true, but it wasnā€™t bad enough to NOT buy----as some suggested when the sales first started.

[QUOTE=919R;418900]true, but it wasnā€™t bad enough to NOT buy----as some suggested when the sales first started.[/QUOTE]

It was a concern that my parents had. They wanted to buy 2, but did not want to have them not come to me when they pass. This will make them happy and hopefully seal the deal on them buying 2.

Iā€™m pretty sure this has been an option for a while. At least it was there in a presentation I saw last Fall.

I'm pretty sure this has been an option for a while. At least it was there in a presentation I saw last Fall.
could be, just first i've seen it, and i remember there being plenty of complaining about them not being transferable.

[QUOTE=ninerID;418905]could be, just first iā€™ve seen it, and i remember there being plenty of complaining about them not being transferable.[/QUOTE]

There was talk that they WOULD be transferable, but just like everything else with this there were no details.

Guess I have a vivid imagination.

When the details first came out, I was told I could transfer within my immediate family (Mom, Dad, spouse, brother, sister, child).

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;418914]Guess I have a vivid imagination.

When the details first came out, I was told I could transfer within my immediate family (Mom, Dad, spouse, brother, sister, child).[/QUOTE]

You can at no cost.

just thought this was always the case. doesnā€™t sound new to me.

Pretty sure this was mentioned in the contract I signed when I sent my money inā€¦