Future Football Schedules

I don’t want a hint. I just want to know when to expect the news to break. I’m spending to much time refreshing NN.N on an hourly basis…

If I were buying a house and needed to furnish it and the following were equal, what would I be buying:

SEC = couch
ACC = bed
B10 = desk
ECU = used sheets
App State = used condom[/quote]

Did anybody understand this? ???[/quote]

My backwards way of asking for a hint.[/quote]

Ah, that makes sense now. No hints, sorry. And my message was not intended to be cryptic, just a straight-forward heads up that people are working, stuff is coming, and 8,000 people sitting in the dirt does not count as a big stadium. That last part is not important to my message. I say it only because Apple State thinks they are going to play ECU at BoA, and we can trump that.

If I were buying a house and needed to furnish it and the following were equal, what would I be buying:

SEC = couch
ACC = bed
B10 = desk
ECU = used sheets

Ah, that makes sense now. No hints, sorry. And my message was not intended to be cryptic, just a straight-forward heads up that people are working, stuff is coming, and 8,000 people sitting in the dirt does not count as a big stadium. That last part is not important to my message. I say it only because Apple State thinks they are going to play ECU at BoA, and we can trump that.[/quote]

Is this big game of ours mainly speculation, or do we have a valid reason to assume something is being put together? Please tell me we have a valid reason to think this will really happen.

SEC = couch
ACC = bed
B10 = desk
ECU = used sheets

Ah, that makes sense now. No hints, sorry. And my message was not intended to be cryptic, just a straight-forward heads up that people are working, stuff is coming, and 8,000 people sitting in the dirt does not count as a big stadium. That last part is not important to my message. I say it only because Apple State thinks they are going to play ECU at BoA, and we can trump that.[/quote]

Is this big game of ours mainly speculation, or do we have a valid reason to assume something is being put together? Please tell me we have a valid reason to think this will really happen.[/quote]

I said big announcement, not big game. Michigan is not coming to The Rich, and neither is Alabama.

SEC = couch
ACC = bed
B10 = desk
ECU = used sheets

Is this big game of ours mainly speculation, or do we have a valid reason to assume something is being put together? Please tell me we have a valid reason to think this will really happen.[/quote]

I said big announcement, not big game. Michigan is not coming to The Rich, and neither is Alabama.[/quote]
WHEN is it coming? Soon?

So it’s not a big game, but its in the Scheduling thread, so it also cant be expansion related. This can only mean one thing. WE’RE GOING TO THE SEC!!!

[size=8pt]OK, I kid, but you seriously have our interest.[/size]

I’m wondering if Nugget got #scoop on the next CUSA TV deal, or something like that? Is WCCB picking up all of our games?

Wasn’t there a two year commitment from them? Could be time for a renewal.

Nugget is the girl with the big hooters at the bar that keeps laughing at your bad jokes and touching your hand, it’s getting close to closing time though, need to know if we are getting lucky or going home alone.

If you go home with Nugget, you sure as hell didn’t get lucky! :))

I think Nugget may be a schedule tease.

Nugget give us an idea on timeframe for the news please!

That is a disturbing picture. EE my friend, you are going home alone. :wink:

Some talk of another on campus game announcement in the future… Football is so exciting!

After reading Nugget’s breaking news about a BIG GAME (or maybe an announcement), I started telling people THE Ohio State Buckeyes were rumored to be coming to town. Now I find out Nugget is just some drunk ugly girl with big hooters sitting at a bar teasing EE9er.

Where’s the pics at?

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:327, topic:28863”]I’m wondering if Nugget got #scoop on the next CUSA TV deal, or something like that? Is WCCB picking up all of our games?

Wasn’t there a two year commitment from them? Could be time for a renewal.[/quote]

Per Marshall fans:

Today on the radio, Charleston Daily Mail writer Chuck McGill said he expects the TV deal to be announced tomorrow

clt bets the TV deal is with fox. Maybe price and lambert can be guests on the Kelly file.

Per Dscott on twitter: Brad Lambert says @Charlotte49ers continue to talk to other instate FBS schools about scheduling games, including UNC, ECU, NCSU. @CUSAFB

ecu would be a fun football rivalry. I would rather that than app.

So I guess no big scheduling announcements today?