FYI, Mitch Mullis has withdrawn from school

Can I have his scholarship? Iā€™ll practice hard and keep my GPA above 2.0.

[i]Originally posted by hootie[/i]@Sep 29 2005, 07:57 AM [b] Can I have his scholarship? I'll practice hard and keep my GPA above 2.0. [/b]
NCAA regulations would probably only give you 1 year of eligibility.
[i]Originally posted by hootie[/i]@Sep 29 2005, 07:57 AM [b] Can I have his scholarship? I'll practice hard and keep my GPA above 2.0. [/b]
How are you going to help us on the court? We already have plenty of fouls to give. :D :P B)
Well, I'm sure you'd be a step up from Iti.

Yes, I can help. Put me in at the end of games. I promise I can hit FTs even at my advanced age.

:lol:

:wacko:

Coach Lutz to Hootie: Hootie Pole, we really want you and could use you since Coach Moss is the only white man that has ever beaten you in H-O-R-S-E but we are just a little concerned about anymore off the court situations or distractions.

[i]Originally posted by TheShowDawg[/i]@Sep 29 2005, 12:16 PM [b] Coach Lutz to Hootie: Hootie Pole, we really want you and could use you since Coach Moss is the only white man that has ever beaten you in H-O-R-S-E but we are just a little concerned about anymore off the court situations or distractions. [/b]
sorry that just reallllllllllllllly confused me. I don't get it.
[i]Originally posted by TheShowDawg[/i]@Sep 29 2005, 12:16 PM [b] Coach Lutz to Hootie: Hootie Pole, we really want you and could use you since Coach Moss is the only white man that has ever beaten you in H-O-R-S-E but we are just a little concerned about anymore off the court situations or distractions. [/b]
Do any of those "off the court situations" involve a hair dryer? :lol:

For both the Dawg and I, the hairdryer has unfortunately used up all useful purpose, no worries there.

I think Dawg was refering to my legendary partying and groping of fat women back in the late eighties (and 90ā€™s and 00ā€™s for that matter).

[i]Originally posted by hootie[/i]@Sep 29 2005, 02:42 PM [b] For both the Dawg and I, the hairdryer has unfortunately used up all useful purpose, no worries there.

[/b]

Have not needed a hairdryer since 1986. Everytime someone reminds me of this I tell them the funny thing about it is everytime my hair starts falling out my **ck also grows. Crazy. This usually stops that path of the conversation. :stuck_out_tongue:

The way I figure it I came out ahead. Get it. Ahead. Nevermindā€¦

Come on Hoot that foreign chick at Orchard Trace was only fat in one place. Well actually two. I keep thinking about that but I can not remove you from the process and that scares me.

Hootie is the only man I know that can recite and rap LL Cool J while sitting drunk amongst 1500 rednecks at The Palomino Club watching a Charlie Daniels Concert for credit in his music appreciation class.

DONā€™T CALL IT A COMEBACKā€¦

Hootieā€™s done the Diva?

Havenā€™t done the Diva. But if I had meet her at a party back in the day, she could have definately taken a ride on Space Mountain. WOOOOH!

I hope everything is okay w/ Mullis, & he returns.
Why didnā€™t Spooner ever return?

Looks like Spooner is playing elsewhere:

http://www.hsu.edu/content.aspx?id=633

spooner wasnā€™t comfortable playing here. Since he is at henderson state now i say i believe that he thought there were too many white people here.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Sep 29 2005, 09:32 PM [b] spooner wasn't comfortable playing here. Since he is at henderson state now i say i believe that he thought there were too many white people here. [/b]
Yes, I'm SURE that was it. :rolleyes:

Seriously, Mullis probably got down there and saw he probably was never going to play.

Since Spooner didnā€™t ever actually play here, saying he was uncomfortable is sort of odd.