GA Tech game to be on Internet

[B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]LIVE VIDEO OF THE PARADISE JAM:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][SIZE=2] The Charlotte 49ers (2-0) face Georgia Tech (1-1) in the first round of the Paradise Jam, Friday at 1:00 EST, 2:00 local Virgin Island time. Live video of the[/SIZE][B] [SIZE=2]entire[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] tournament can be be seen on the internet. Visit[/SIZE] [URL=http://www.watchbtihoops.com/][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]www.watchBTIhoops.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/URL][SIZE=2] for more information. Sunday and Monday’s[/SIZE][B] [SIZE=2]winners bracket[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=2]games will also be televised on Fox College Sports. Charlotte will face Winthrop or Illinois-Chicago in the second round, at 6:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. local V.I.) either Saturday or Sunday.
[/SIZE]

The video is going to cost like $18, so… I might be too broke for that.

First, skip class, then you all should find who ever has the biggest monitor split the 18 for the game buy several cases of beer, a few pizzas and have a delighful Friday afternoon.

[QUOTE=s9er;268621]First, skip class, then you all should find who ever has the biggest monitor split the 18 for the game buy several cases of beer, a few pizzas and have a delighful Friday afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Go to the engineering buiding. Kevin and I used to set up on the projectors in Smith. Even watched the Matrix on the screen in CARC 101 once. :biggrin:

I scooped metro! [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17978]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17978[/URL]

It’s really not a bad deal if you want to see a lot of ball. And if they lose to Georgia Tech, it’s the only way you’ll see them. Pool those resources.

Go to the engineering buiding. Kevin and I used to set up on the projectors in Smith. Even watched the Matrix on the screen in CARC 101 once. :biggrin:
mmmm, good times
I scooped metro! [URL]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17978[/URL]

It’s really not a bad deal if you want to see a lot of ball. And if they lose to Georgia Tech, it’s the only way you’ll see them. Pool those resources.

oooo…party foul. my bad :tongue:
yours was buried a couple pages back.

Ga Tech lost to UNCG, we ARE winning that game. And we ARE winning the Paradise Jam.

Coach Hewitt, radio show is thursday, I think at 12 noon, he will be talking a lot about the 49ers game. Someone should try to find the link.

Lutz said in his post game, he is putting Anjuan on the former niner recruit Morrow. Right now he is their only real scoring threat.

[QUOTE=amnesiac;268652]Coach Hewitt, radio show is thursday, I think at 12 noon, he will be talking a lot about the 49ers game. Someone should try to find the link.

Lutz said in his post game, he is putting Anjuan on the former niner recruit Morrow. Right now he is their only real scoring threat.[/QUOTE]

Lutz mentioned that he had been recruiting Morrow sine he was a baby. He did say that Winldeness and Dewhurst will be chasing him around on D and that “he liked our chances with that matchup”

[QUOTE=metro;268596][B][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]LIVE VIDEO OF THE PARADISE JAM:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][SIZE=2] The Charlotte 49ers (2-0) face Georgia Tech (1-1) in the first round of the Paradise Jam, Friday at 1:00 EST, 2:00 local Virgin Island time. Live video of the[/SIZE][B] [SIZE=2]entire[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] tournament can be be seen on the internet. Visit[/SIZE] [URL=http://www.watchbtihoops.com/][U][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]www.watchBTIhoops.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/URL][SIZE=2] for more information. Sunday and Monday’s[/SIZE][B] [SIZE=2]winners bracket[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=2]games will also be televised on Fox College Sports. Charlotte will face Winthrop or Illinois-Chicago in the second round, at 6:00 p.m. EST (7:00 p.m. local V.I.) either Saturday or Sunday.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

What is fox college sports? different then cstv? is it on dish?

I am assuming that is Fox Sports South. I think that’s what it is. I have basic cable so I don’t know who carries it.

Will Picassos carry this game?

Has anybody signed up for the game yet? The registration form didn’t work for me.

i’ll go to picasso’s if they have the game on…keep me updated…please

Working with Kevin on hosting a viewing of the game at his house. How many would be willing to drive out to Rocky River & Hwy 74? He’s got a DLP projector set up and everything.

Working with Kevin on hosting a viewing of the game at his house. How many would be willing to drive out to Rocky River & Hwy 74? He's got a DLP projector set up and everything.

I WOULD!

Keep us updated!

Working with Kevin on hosting a viewing of the game at his house. How many would be willing to drive out to Rocky River & Hwy 74? He's got a DLP projector set up and everything.

Dude, I am so in. I think I remember how to get there still to.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;268933]Dude, I am so in. I think I remember how to get there still to.[/QUOTE]
If and when it is confirmed that it can be done we will make sure everyone knows how to get there. Most likely Some can follow me or ride with me out there.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;268913]Working with Kevin on hosting a viewing of the game at his house. How many would be willing to drive out to Rocky River & Hwy 74? He’s got a DLP projector set up and everything.[/QUOTE]

I hope like hell its not streamed at 320x240 resolution, or else you guys are gonna be watching a bunch of fuzzy unidentifiable bricks ons omething vaguely resembling a basketball court.