Game #4 - East Tenn State preview

Up next on Tuesday at 7:30 in Halton Arena are the 2 and 1 Buccaneers of East Tennessee State.

Roster: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/2193/east-tennessee-state-buccaneers

Stats: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/stats/_/id/2193/east-tennessee-state-buccaneers

Schedule/Results: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/2193/east-tennessee-state-buccaneers

We need to come out with focus and make a statement in this game. They are no cupcake though. They hung with Virginia Tech, blew out App State, and handled Troy pretty easily.

Yet again, this is a game we SHOULD win. Hopefully Braz is pissed and comes out on a mission and abuses these guys.

I cannot wait for this game because it will show us how our team responds and reacts to an embarrassing loss.

ETSU looks like another team without much depth/presence on the interior. Hopefully Braz is back and we can utilize his post game early and often.

Yeah they don’t seem to have much in the way of a post game, both offensively and defensively. If Braz is healthy, and we make a point to get him the ball, I could see him having a 25/15 type of night.

Alright…let me take a swig of this green kool-aid and put on my green tinted glasses…

Ok, here starts the 4 game win streak as we head into our next home game 6-1 vs. Davidson! Lets gooooooo

Ok Guys need a win here to get us going again. We cant afford to lose another game to a no name program. GO NINERS!

ETSU has as many NCAA Tournament appearances as we do since 2000.

That does not matter. We live in ACC and to a lesser extent SEC country. It does not matter if they are any good or not becasue nobody will do the research to figure that out. They will just look at the name. If we win people will say “So what? Its East Tennessee st.” If we loose they will pull the same crap they did when we lost to Lamar. I am not trying to be bitter about it, but I am cognisant of the sports environment we live in.

lose. your keyboard must have a sticky key bc I’ve never seen you spell that word correctly

lose. your keyboard must have a sticky key bc I’ve never seen you spell that word correctly[/quote]

Yeah me either.

Loose = What a girl at ECU is
Lose = To not win a contest

Hope that helps Honest.

Wow busting out the grammar police. Yeah sometimes when I am typing quickly I don’t check over what I type.

…wow, buthurtt much?

…wow, buthurtt much?[/quote]

Wow Really? Over Gammar police? Troll much a$$ face?

I just took it as a chance to make a crack at ecu.

No your good. I actually thought that was funny, and I should double check my posts. But going to butthurt for grammar police seemed a bit much.

…wow, buthurtt much?[/quote]

Wow Really? Over Gammar police? Troll much a$$ face?[/quote]

lets not loose our tempers :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I think he’s doing it on purpose.

I don’t know what your talking about.

We need to get some momentum going again after what happened in Texas. Braswell better be fired up, and we better give him the ball when he asks for it. He should have had 10 more points against CMU, but time after time we just shot a 3 instead.

No your good. I actually thought that was funny, and I should double check my posts. But going to butthurt for grammar police seemed a bit much.[/quote]

YOU’RE!!

lol sorry. Couldn’t resist!

No your good. I actually thought that was funny, and I should double check my posts. But going to butthurt for grammar police seemed a bit much.[/quote]

YOU’RE!!

lol sorry. Couldn’t resist![/quote]

Hahahaha 8)

Honest Niner,

Just in case you had not noticed. At NNN, we do “eat our youngs” and you are not the first or the last. ;D