Game Balls

Leemire
Nance
Mitch

^ I concur

Leemire - picking the right times for shooting. There were certain occassions he shouldn’t have but he was feeling it tonight!

Nance is a beast! The rebounding machine. He got the lose balls and stepped in and took some charges.

Mitch played like a PG tonight. He handled the ball very well and topped it with 10 assist.

[QUOTE=Savio;142169]Mitch played like a PG tonight. He handled the ball very well and topped it with 10 assist.[/QUOTE]
And 10 rebounds!:clap:

Give one to everyone, they really seem to play as a team. The Nance-Coleman combination at center is a good one.

People can say… we beat Davidson it dosen’t mean anything… but it does!!!

The way we’ve improved speaks leagues about this team and tells me we’ll only get better!

Go niners!

Nance also gets the move of the game for sprinting to the bench at the end of regulation instead of retaliating and getting a techinical. Way to go all of the guys!

Everyone deserves one. And Leemire deserves two.

Everyone in green showed some serious hustle and heart tonight and almost everyone came up with a huge play at some point. I’m proud to be a niner fan tonight. :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=Max Power;142197]Everyone deserves one. And Leemire deserves two.

Everyone in green showed some serious hustle and heart tonight and almost everyone came up with a huge play at some point. I’m proud to be a niner fan tonight. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

AMEN.

All I’ve ever asked for is heart. This team showed that tonight. Overcoming adversity, coming together as a team, FINDING THEIR JUMPSHOT and showing a ton of heart.

Very proud of the guys for all of the above.

Coleman played great too…very, very good passing big man in the post. He is the answer to penetrating zones. Dump downs to the dumptruck…he will find the open man.

Lee- UNBELIEVABLE…I don’t even remember him taking maybe 1-2 bad shots all night. If he can emerge along with Bennett as consistent scorers, it will take a lot of pressure off of DA (who is trying too hard to do everything). 2nd Half - DA played more under control and the team looked for Bennett and Lee for jumpers and the offense had some flow to it for a change.

Great job.

Still a LONG way to go (from an improvement standpoint)…but a lot of encouraging signs from tonight.

We could be looking at this game at the end of the season as the game when we started turning things around. If we continue to improve at the rate we have in the last week, who knows what we can do.

Jerrell Jamison redeemed himself from his 2 turnovers in 23 seconds PT against MSU. His statline probably isn’t pretty, but he played some great man-on-man D against Winters in the OTs. You could see it in his eyes how intense he was guarding him.

Alexander’s man D is very close to Eddie’s. Winters barely scored when he was in there.