Game banter

Anyone gettin nervous???

Why can’t Iti make dunks? :unsure:

Nance time

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 09:23 PM [b] Why can't Iti make dunks? :unsure: [/b]
I think the rim gets in his way. :D I really have never heard of anyone missing so many dunks as iti.

Can someone give me a score and some stats

[i]Originally posted by Basden05[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 09:26 PM [b] Can someone give me a score and some stats [/b]
62-54....Plavich with 21

Bottom right of page you can link in to the brodcast
char 62
Valpo 54
bp with 7 3’s

were going small

[i]Originally posted by 49erForever+Nov 27 2004, 10:25 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erForever @ Nov 27 2004, 10:25 PM)

Fouls might be our undoing again. Our FT shooting isn’t terrible, but we are getting in foul trouble quickly. Withers with 4 already, just about everybody else has two or three with about 9 left in the game.

I love the 610 broadcast, “and the Valpo player commits a charge…but the official calls is a block, 2 shots for Valpo” or “Valpo player just traveled…but no call, he takes and makes a 3 point shot”

You guys should join us in the Chat Room.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 09:57 PM [b] You guys should join us in the Chat Room. [/b]
jcl you guys are hearing things way before the internet feed and it is not fun to hear you all saying what happens before we hear it on the feed...

GREAT WIN TONIGHT!!! Let’s hope the team can take this momentum and use it as they head into Wednesday night and heading into Saturday against a very good Alabama team.

Eddie is the glue that keeps this thing together for us

Box score anybody???

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 10:21 PM [b] Eddie is the glue that keeps this thing together for us [/b]
I agree. I thought the same thing last year, but it may be even more true this year.
[i]Originally posted by Butter49er[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 11:22 PM [b] Box score anybody??? [/b]

Big stat was FG %

Charlotte 53% including 9-13 beyond the arc, Plav 7-9
Valpo 42%

[i]Originally posted by MEGRNiner+Nov 27 2004, 10:32 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MEGRNiner @ Nov 27 2004, 10:32 PM)
Originally posted by 49erForever@Nov 27 2004, 10:25 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by 49erForever[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 10:01 PM [b] jcl you guys are hearing things way before the internet feed and it is not fun to hear you all saying what happens before we hear it on the feed... [/b]
Totally understand. I usually try to hold back on the early reactions but it's tough for everyone to do that in the heat of the moment sometimes.

Truth be told, if I were on delay, I likely wouldn’t be in chat either. Just a shame we can’t be watching all our games on TV but oh well… :frowning:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 11:04 PM [b] ....Just a shame we can't be watching all our games on TV but oh well... :( [/b]
Gotta wait til next year. After we make this year's Final 4, we'll be on TV for almost every game next season.

B) B) B)