Game of Thrones Season 8 - Winter Has Come (Finale)

Time to start the hype machine up. Just over 30 days til the final 6 episodes.

Crazy read. Is it just me or is HBO being a little more low key about this than expected? I think they are trying to hold back as much detail as possible until the very last minute.

GET YOU SOME SEASON 8 TRAILER

No one wants to discuss this awesome trailer?

It’s pretty obvious the scenes are all only from the first half of the season.

How about the minor spoilers?

[spoilers]last chance to avoid spoilers…

Euron taxying the Golden Company, led by a Blackfyre Targaryen, to Kings Landing? Will Theon ambush them?

Tormund and Berric Dondarion are alive, and it looks like they are in Winterfell crypts?

Cersei crying and drinking wine while preggers? Did she lose the baby?

There’s also Arya telling Gendry, who ismaking her a dragonglass spear, that she knows death and can’t wait to see this face of death (NK).

There are so many more small details. Northmen wearing a double Stark-Targ crest. [/spoilers]

…ugh. I’m over it. They took too long to do this.

Yes you should quit watching.

I’m going to watch, I’m just no longer excited about it. The huge time gap has sapped my excitement for it. I became used to not having it to watch and I’m comfortable without it. It was/is a pretty good show and fairly faithful to GRRM’s vision, but the gaps between seasons these days on most shows gives me way too much time to find out ways to entertain myself. I doubt 6 shows before the end will get me into it again or make me interested in keeping HBO to see this spin-off show.